Badass Space Dragon - Duck's Pond

Why not both?

10 Likes

let loose change the dimes of war

1 Like

[Cookie Monster Twiddle Finger Gif]

Update from GM land: Should have things wrapped up in a couple of days. Submissions for Player Choice Awards are due today. Thank you.

1 Like

Ella: Where you off to now, Mackey?

Milton: Iā€™ve got some Sandfish-flavouredā„¢ Hot-Pocketsā„¢ to deliver to Mars.

Ella: MARS?! Isnā€™t that out in the middle of nowhere? Youā€™ll not see a lot of shipping out there, Mackey.

Milton: I think my work is done out here.

And please,

The nameā€™s Milton.

9 Likes

Captain Information - Postscript

A tiny messenger drone hovers into Duckā€™s. Slightly blackened around the edges and sparking intermittently, itā€™s clear this drone has seen some heavy action.

Scanning the room, the drone identifies itā€™s intended recipient and heads straight towards Duck.

*BZZT* MESSAGE FOR DUCK THE BAR MOOSE. AUDIO BEGINS AT THE TONE. BEEEEEEEP.

Duck, itā€™s Information. The Say Monkey has taken a big hit and thereā€™s not much of her left. Weā€™re probably not coming back this time. Anyway, Iā€™m sending you this drone with my novelty bow tie. It should be worth enough to cover my bar tab and, if thereā€™s anything left over, buy a round of drinks for the captains who make it. One last thing, itā€™s critical that yo-

*BZZT* AUDIO ENDS. HERE'S YOUR PACKAGE. HAVE A NICE DAY.
9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.