Badass Space Dragon II - Pregame

Er, (ahem), not that I, of all people, have any business asking about schedules and whatnot…

But…

How’s everyone’s winter coming along? Holiday get-togethers all finished? New Year Resolutions made and broken? Belts loosened, ornaments and lights returned to the basement, dried-up old conifers put out on the curb? Friends and relations returned to their home states? Households tidied up, white-sale orders placed, cold symptoms abated, everyone back to work?

Hey, it’s a new fiscal year in our quadrant. I’m told there are some screamin’ deals to be had down at certain dealerships:

Is it gettin’ close to time to check our balance of Galact-o-Bucks, see if we might pass a credit check?

What does the Master of the Spaceways think?

3 Likes

I’m just as excited as you are!

… Unfortunately, I do have some work to wrap up for several clients before I can disappear into the stars. I hesitate to announce a date… hesitate… hesitate… I’m thinking mid-February.

5 Likes

Man, it’s just like fifth grade. These late-January post-holiday doldrums just drag on… foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

Ssssssiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhh…

Never in my whole life have I been so goddamned impatient for Presidents’ Day to get here already!

“Me too. Ribbit.”

1 Like

You know space worms are going to eat you in round one, don’t you?

3 Likes

Sigh. Wouldn’t put it past them.

2 Likes

http://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/5/f54751aadfa4b3870cb765e8c737ea427615e8a5.gif

4 Likes

I sort of dipped into the threads when y’all were playing the previous incarnation but could never quite figure out what was going on and how it was gone about.

How does it work? When ‘work’ = the game actually being played. I know enough to know to preface any questions with that proviso, at least.

1 Like

The heart is collaborative storytelling, so the rules of improv are the best rules.

From time-to-time there’s choices to be made (like a choose your own adventure book) and numbers to crunch (to give you the best odds in your selection of choices).

Aside from that, each Game Master (GM) will run their game differently.

6 Likes

Registration is live.

8 Likes

trying to add - but says post closed. I pmed you details.

Ok, got your registration.