BBS Game

Continuing the discussion from It’s time for a new BBS game:

EDIT: Also continuing the discussion from Badass Space Dragon - GM Toolkit Development:

Hey, @awjt, @anon68287401, and @Mister44, I replied to this thread as a new topic because it was categorized as “dizzy,” while I think it should be in “games.” Also, because I think that everyone has forgotten about this thread, and I’d really like it to get some attention. Besides, since I haven’t participated in one of these before, I hope that some of you can help arrange it.

EDIT: Forgive me, father, for I have added a pair of quotation marks, which were missing.

1 Like

I’ll add @patrace and @Donald_Petersen, because @awjt mentioned them in the original post.

2 Likes

@Donald_Petersen and @penguinchris were batting a few ideas around before Christmas (edit : October…), don’t know if they ever went anywhere. I thought we were thinking of some Mad Max Death Race thing…? Or a Wild West werewolf story…

1 Like

I’m totally in! The timing is much better for me now than it was last month. I’m off to bed since I have to get up in six hours to take the kids to school, but as soon as I get to… uh, “work,” then this’ll be the first thing on my plate!

2 Likes

Sounds great! I’m in the middle of launching a political satire series so I probably can’t spend too much time on it right now but keep me in the loop.

1 Like

and @JonasEggeater you may want to link this in the OP

1 Like

I’ve been a bit out of the boingboing loop of late but I’m ready to jump right onto this. Looking forward to see what @Donald_Petersen has come up with that he mentioned in the other thread.

1 Like

I missed the last one because I was too late to the party, but if there’s room on this bandwagon I want in!

1 Like

Hi @penguinchris, @SteampunkBanana, and everybody else who is in this thread for the game.

Please take note:
It looks like a previous game thread, Badass Space Dragon - GM Toolkit Development, has become the location where the bulk of the planning is taking place right now. @awjt, @Donald_Petersen, et al, are already scheming.

suggest

Pregame-hype discussion goes here:

GM Toolset discussion goes here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1128 days. New replies are no longer allowed.