Bags of cocaine emblazoned with Nazi flags intercepted in Peru

Might as well just label them “COCAINE HERE! BIG CHONKER BRICK O’ COKE!!!”

2 Likes

If I was doing tech support for a drug cartel, I’d label them with QR codes, with a URL individualized for the shipment and bag of the shipment.

The website, behind seven proxies, would alert and log any hits.

The thing is, if someone found one, the first thing they’re going to do is whip out their phone, scan it, and (if a bit slow) browse the URL. Boing!

5 Likes

Mar a Lago. Its a long weekend for Don Jr.

4 Likes

OMG when Taxi was firing on all cylinders with its writing and acting, it was nuclear level funny!

2 Likes

Sometimes even the bit-players are boggling. Check out lava-lamp guy in his 4th screen credit:

7 Likes

Boing?

4 Likes

Put that in some fancy lettering and I reckon you’ve got yourself a brand…

3 Likes

Boing

1 Like

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Oh, my Dog; what have I unleashed!

1 Like

dd0f5d77-a888-451f-b4de-d9d1d4d0de98_text

Hell, I have that problem with my fellow Canadians. Like, people know he was a bad president and did some bad stuff, but unless they’re on BB or reading a lot of US news (or lived down there during that time, as I did), people up here really don’t appreciate how bad he is and how much damage he really did. News outlets up here only covered about 10% of what he did and said.

It’s frustrating because the cautionary tale of him is not being taken seriously enough as a result. We’ve got politicians up here like Danielle Smith and Pierre Poilievre following in his footsteps and people are letting it happen. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Angry Sasheer Zamata GIF by ABC Network

:clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.