Barack Obama on Trump's crowd size obsession

I enjoyed it. I thought perhaps Obama was a bit too generous with his hand gesture, though.

10 Likes

Hey, you can’t spell “slaughter” without “laughter”!

9 Likes

But first there was Michelle for her mic drop moment…
“Who’s going to tell him that the job he’s currently seeking might just be one of those “Black jobs”?”

28 Likes

15 Likes

Trump losing to an old white man in 2020 was one thing.

Trump losing to a woman of color will be another thing.

Probably not enough ketchup and fries in the world to quell his anger.

14 Likes

Makes me think of the bad guy from 2011’s The Muppets.

2 Likes

this would the only human interest question at the debate worth asking. something like, what was the most recent thing that filled you with joy, or made you laugh with delight.

17 Likes

I’d hate to hear a truly honest answer from Tromp. Probably something about a woman or a child on the floor in front of him, cowering in fear and tears.

15 Likes

Obama is the greatest political orator of our time.

7 Likes

I thought so too, but last night, his life partner was even more enthralling. :thinking:

I can see why people wish she’d run for prez! (I know, I know, for whatever reasons she just doesn’t want to, and has no obligation to do so.)

18 Likes

I didn’t see her speaking but I can think of millions of reasons not to. Well sort of one really big one. There are a lot of people, particularly prominent women, leaving politics entirely right now.

It’s pretty depressing.

The Centrists!

6 Likes

Well, I didn’t specify which Obama… :smirk:

6 Likes

Also, that skit led the humorous r/thanksobama subreddit to shut down.

They realized they had just been beat, forever.

(see the responses when they posted this, and I think this is the modpost about shutting down

4 Likes

In related “news”…wtf?!

20 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I am adding to the bartering pile in a desperate bid to get a callous and uncaring universe to convince the two to team up for a saucy rehash of Zelenskyy’s version of Single Ladies. Come on, universe! Barack is the only POTUS with the abs for that bit!

4 Likes

I suppose empty seats are a natural consequence of having so many standing ovations.

15 Likes

Can we start a crowdfunder to despatch pallets and pallets of ketchup to Mar-a-Lago when he loses? With a commiserations/condolences card?

6 Likes

Needs to be in larger barrels…
shopping

9 Likes

Screenshot 2024-08-21 152613

10 Likes

I didn’t know USAT did sarcasm. /s

7 Likes