Barbara Walters tells Corey Feldman "you're damaging an entire industry" when he warns of Hollywood abuse

I wonder what industry, known for its accuracy, made sure ‘we’ knew that?

I’m appreciating his “Angels” in a new light, not that I thought it was ever as shady as it appeared at first glance, and was ‘reported’ the highly-accurate hollywood press.

How is Babs relevant to anything anymore? In her prime, she was a B journalist that focused on sensationalism over thoughtful content. At the end of her career, the fact that she is a generation older than Boomers became obvious… If you want retribution, hide her walker.

I was about to say that the corporate media were complicit in not following up with this. But stories about people referring in a general way to Weinstein’s behavior without more factual back up could never fly. They’d be a losing libel case. The defense is facts. And without victims coming forth in the first instance, they’d be DOA.

So not so complicit.

1 Like

The thing is, I’ve always believed his claims of abuse regardless of whatever reputation has followed him. I’m sure I’m not the only one

1 Like

(Pretty sure I originally saw this here on the BBS)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.