Barbie jeep with motorcycle engine looks like Mario Kart in real life

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/09/barbie-jeep-with-motorcycle-en.html

7 Likes

We either should or shouldn’t tell that college student in Texas who drove a barbie jeep to school after she got a DUI… I guess she got a friend, eventually…

Also, maybe it’s different in Canada… but in the southern part of Amurica, we call that mud boggin… or muddin’. No need to get all fancy with your g at the end… :wink:

13 Likes

This is a Barbie jeep like Gravedigger is a hearse.

13 Likes

Shred the gnar!!

3 Likes

I want one.

5 Likes

Driver should be wearing a tiara.

15 Likes

You get that after you win the race.

17 Likes

No shells, no sale.

6 Likes

That’s not Mario Kart IRL. THIS is Mario Kart IRL:

7 Likes

This is delightful. I can’t tell how much is original, or did they just plop the plastic body on a go-kart?

Also a good demonstration of power to weight ratio, which must equal close to 1. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

It looks like you could get dead real quick with that thing.

9 Likes

Really? Seriously? You couldn’t find a woman enthusiast/stunt-driver to drive the Barbie jeep? You have a guy test-driving the Barbie jeep? Because it’s cool and goes fast it becomes a man-car? Gimme a break.

What’s wrong with men enjoying Barbie-themed stuff?

14 Likes

Look like it could’ve used a scootch more weight in the front.

2 Likes

I’m a Barbie Jeep. I go beep, beep, beep.
Though I’m plastic, I’m fantastic!

9 Likes

9183005883_c162082e67_z%5B1%5D

17 Likes

Also, I’m betting that it’s the guy who built it who’s driving it.

Not so sure that I’d be confident enough to want to test a machine like this that someone else built…

2 Likes

It’s like a trophy truck, or a pre-runner the size of a go-kart. I want one immediately!

1 Like

Only need one shell, singular.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much guaranteed to have more than one driver in front of me.

2 Likes