…teabags?
[/tea-snob]

Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.

8 Likes

7 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Milk? In Earl Grey?!

(agitated bergamot-infused muttering commences)

6 Likes

Twining’s Camomile Honey Vanilla Tea is the one for me when relaxing. Morning’s are strong Scottish Black tea.

2 Likes

For those decaffeinated:
SY355

4 Likes

My wife only drinks PG tips… I tried Yorkshire Gold on her and it was a no-go… We’ve got about half of a 250-bag box of PG to finish and then maybe we’ll give Barry’s a whirl. Maybe.

ETA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_of_small_differences

4 Likes

It sounds like your problem isn’t minor variations in tea status; but unwillingness to be suitably honest about your drug of choice.

Conveniently, caffeine is inexpensive and unscheduled (your mileage may vary in the deep mormanstani badlands); so you have plenty of options.

5 Likes

Marijuana? Love it. Caffeine, also.

4 Likes

I’m guessing that it isn’t devil’s lettuce deficiency syndrome(DLDS) causing nonspecific fatigue and improductivity.

2 Likes

I like tea that makes my spoon stand upright. The blacker, the better.

7 Likes

That there is your problem. Like all food, tea gets stale.

I used to live right down the road from Harrogate, so YG just tastes “right” to me, but these days we get this stuff shipped from the UK:

3 Likes

Try the Danedar I linked to. It’s seriously strong

3 Likes

Yes.

Bags at the office for convenience.
Loose leaf at home.

4 Likes

What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Barry’s is the best bag tea.

2 Likes
7 Likes

125 bags left to go, so, if you are English, you should be finished by Sunday, at the latest?

3 Likes

I concur with @anon30760835; that’s a quality comment.

1 Like

I picked up some Sainsbury’s own brand Extra Strong Red Label a few weeks ago, and everyone who’s tried it has commented on how good it is.

And, yup, you transatlantic folks can get it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sainsburys-Strong-Fairly-Traded-England/dp/B076JJZKKK

1 Like