Bear saunters into home and heads straight for fridge, like a hungry pro (video)

Originally published at: Bear saunters into home and heads straight for fridge, like a hungry pro (video) - Boing Boing

2 Likes

They went out for the day and left the window by the freezer open?

I smell some bear shit.

6 Likes

Those bottom freezers make it a lot easier for a bear to rummage and get your rocky road.

A large grizzly raided the supply shed one night when my dad was stationed in a remote outpost in Alaska with one other guy. She got into a large tin of molasses and ate most of it.

2 Likes

I like to think about the scenario where there was no home cameras, and the bear kicks the freezer shut on its way out.

“Where the fuck is the lasagna, I swear there was a lasagna in here…”

7 Likes

I wonder if it’s figured out fridges hold food by previous trial and error, or if it can smell the food through the door.

2 Likes

Edited video? It may have rummaged through their closets and underwear drawers before trying the freezer.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is just a commercial for the lasagna.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t, it is now.

3 Likes

“It’s so good that bears will break into your house and steal it!”

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s not the temptation you might think it is…

I would very much prefer bears not break into my house!

Canadian Lol GIF

Now you’re anti-bear all of a sudden?!?

“Buy this lasagna! Bears will break into your house to get it!”

Yup, leaving that right there. Sorry, my bruin brothers, gonna have to settle for nuts and berries.

3 Likes

See, this is why I avoid those “healthy” breakfast cereals.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I’m imagining the ad for this lasagna will somehow feature Goldilocks and the word “payback,” too. :wink:

4 Likes

Why the word, just use this song:

2 Likes

Bear-sized lasagna popsicles!

2 Likes

Unbenannt 1

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.