Ben Carson endorses Donald Trump, who said Ben Carson was like a child molester

Fear or Mooslims, terrists, gun-grabbers, baby-killers, illegals, black gangs/thugs, liberated ballbusting wimmens, teh gays, and more.

8 Likes

Holy cow - Murkan-Jeez, modern super-hero. I’ve been waiting so long.

I declaim any contra-religious sentiment I may have ever expressed on BB.

My prophet is found, and I adore, and am saved.

2 Likes

Oh my murkanjeez; “Mooslims”! Fantastic.

Sounds like a brand of thin cigarettes with a bellowing cow for a logo!

2 Likes

Exactly! Don’t you remember their superfamous ads, starring the Mooslim Man?

11 Likes

“…one more cerebral than the other.”

Reminds me of this clip I saw recently:

Apparently he can sound reasonably intelligent when he needs to.

1 Like

I know that face from somewhere …

He sounded mediocre throughout, which I suppose is reasonably intelligent given the meaning of mediocrity. To be fair to all, barely intelligent is reasonably intelligent.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I took it as read that @Mangochin meant Trump’s daughter. Not my kind of humor, but the joke seemed fairly obvious. YMMV.

ETA: Fixed because I @'ed the wrong person. Brain fry Friday :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Oh great, now you done gone and broke the thread. You and your Goddamn Godwinning!!!

Besides, didn’t you know?

6 Likes

Yeah, and he rather blows it at the end.

1 Like

It’s got God and win in the same word! Republicans* probably think it’s a compliment.

*I personally elide calling them conservatives because really they’re not trying to conserve shit but their own perceived status and that of the people holding their purse strings.

4 Likes

Into each Drumpfism (at least) a little dickishness must fall?

3 Likes

God, dude, it’s so WINNING!

1 Like

Yes, the whole “he needs to find another woman” thing is pure sexist Donald-- it’s not the greedy millionaire’s fault, it’s his wife’s fault.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is Trump put the “Muss” in “Mussolini”?

3 Likes

I think this what those guys who dropped acid at the Trump rally saw.

4 Likes

Something tells me the trains would not so much run on time as go bankrupt and into receivership via an LLC holding company incorporated with a gold sharpie.

8 Likes

He did indeed, and it was hugely beeyootiful. He also put the dead living legend in the dead living legends! That man is strong, so powerful. Which is why everyone loves him.

4 Likes

Right, so it’s a step up for him.

1 Like