Ben Shapiro calls for crime to be banned

In case anyone doesn’t get the reference -

4 Likes

I shudder to think how unspeakably dumb you have to be to think that a blathering, vacuous dimwit like Ben Shapiro is an intellectual.

5 Likes

I think the larger issue is getting everyone to agree on what should be a crime, but I’m not a lawyer.

to be clear that’s an attempt at dark humor - some people overcomplicate things by purposefully misunderstanding lol

3 Likes

so … what’s the funny part

8 Likes

Ben Shapiro?

9 Likes

GIF by swerk

9 Likes

You’re right, but only because there are people who take him seriously as an “intellectual” when he’s nothing more than a joke.

8 Likes

Thank you, that reply made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Harvard Law should probably be concerned that they are turning out graduates who apparently don’t realize(or, perhaps more likely, if one wishes to be charitable concerning Mr. Shapiro’s intelligence at the expense of his decency, are sufficiently enamored of sophistry to pretend) that ‘crime’ (at least in popular usage) doesn’t imply something that has been banned.

Yes, the matter of the definition of ‘crime’ in the context of law, especially all the various flavors of it, is all nuanced and interesting and whatnot; but I don’t think that’s what a vacuous twitter hot take is getting at.

Is this really what the “zOMG, liberals are weak on crime!” school has fallen to?

3 Likes

He’s just cribbing stuff from the finest political philospher of all time (Just ask him) Donald J. Trump.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.