Ben Shapiro calls for crime to be banned

He’s he’s totally young by Republican youthful indiscretions standards, which go up into their 40s and 50s. See George W Bush, that douchebag senator from Florida, and supreme Court Justice “I like beer”

10 Likes

I believe it shortens to “Kleptocracy”

8 Likes

Come and join the GOP! Where men are boys into their 50s, and women are “girls” into say, their early 30s? (If they’re conventionally sexy. And if they get the right “work” done on themselves.)

15 Likes

Don’t forget kakistocracy.

4 Likes

that adrenochrome is not going to drain itself

10 Likes

But wait…wouldn’t it be a Purge thing to do to pronounce it purg?

5 Likes

They forgot kleptocracy.

ETA: I shoulda oughta known to read thru the whole thread by now.
tophat-rolleyes

2 Likes

I’m thinking more like when one exits the Queens-Midtown Tunnell, on the Midtown end, and they have those signs that say no horn honking except in emergency. Because I’m sure that’s effective. (</s>)

In The Bear Comes Home, the titular bear notices the aforementioned signs and wonders, “why not just put up signs that say ‘don’t murder anyone?’”

2 Likes

Maybe someone should explain extreme wealth disparity to Mr. Shapiro?

4 Likes

You better apologize to bowling balls. They deserve better than that.

6 Likes

Whatever he does, it’s not much like thinking at all.

9 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 13.28.02

Presumably so that any passing sentient human being with a few functioning brain cells (more than he has) can more easily kick him very hard in the arse. I do not like the fashion for pointed shoes, but in this case I’ll grant a pass. Take aim, people.

7 Likes

Corplutoligarchy, actually.

2 Likes

Let’s not stop at banning crime, let’s make it against the law!

13 Likes

Zuck has his back.

11 Likes

I like to think of it as, the right the loves crime and hates the criminals; while the left hates crime and love the criminals.

7 Likes

I will never understand why anyone considers this guy smart. He is such a basic dolt.

5 Likes

But he says things with such snarky confidence.

2 Likes

lol. I remember the ol’ days (before I knew better) when I used “criminal” as a pejorative…

1 Like

Ben would ban vaginal secretions.

5 Likes