Ben Shapiro wants to know what Brett Kavanaugh's penis looks like

That’s the only reason he does it, though, just so he can knock them down…

He doesn’t want to seem like TOO much of a sycophant, as that would destroy his “rational and logical” narrative of himself.

yeah, but he’s willing to embrace or at least dismiss it in other places, so I’m guessing that there was something else going on there. And he’s Jewish, if I’m remembering correctly. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t regularly shit on others. The defense of his particular identity doesn’t excuse promoting bigotry against other groups.

I don’t find him to be so.

Whatever “reasonable” things he says are far outweighted by the horrible ones. It’s not the outrageous things like this that bother me, it’s the leaning heavy into the right wing views overall that is the problem.

Contrapoints did a video on Shapiro:

Anyone who will deny the basic humanity of their fellow human beings, even if they say some reasonable shit now and again.

[ETA] And given the attempt to strip trans folks of their hard won rights AND the ongoing epidemic of murders of black trans women especially, Shapiro’s bigoted rhetoric is contributing to all that. he’s engaged in dehumanizing others, and that shouldn’t be acceptable to any of us.

17 Likes