Ben Stein is sad that there isn't a “large African-American woman” on his syrup bottle

Whatever the answer is, don’t use White Lightning.

12 Likes

Stein’s being steamrolled on Twitter. This is one that stood out:

24 Likes

Not even to clean my drains.

2 Likes

He won’t try it unless the label shows an Inuit donned in traditional native clothing.

5 Likes

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

13 Likes

Me? I’m all for Ben Stein topping off his innards with all manner of questionable shit.

6 Likes

So, $10/pint? Not counting the energy cost?
While apple syrup is interesting, I’m not seeing how that’s a better deal. :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Dunno… I’d think twice about suggesting prominent women in leadership positions identify themselves with any colonial “mammy” iconography, ironically or otherwise…

That’s… Some pretty negatively loaded symbolism open to some really bad reads

14 Likes

No, fresh cider only, the sugars ferment out in hard cider.

4 Likes

Math: fresh sweet cider is cheap: less than $1/gallon in bulk wholesale at the factory when they’re at peak production – bring your own containers. Boiling it down costs a bit of energy, so rounding up that’s 1 gallon per pint, and 2 pints per quart, and 4 quarts per gallon, so 8 gallons to make one gallon of syrup, rounding up to $10/gallon to include a couple of bucks of energy. My apologies for any confusion.

4 Likes
5 Likes

… now I’m imagining Kissinger, Cheney, and Stein together in some kind of horrible war-criminal nursing-home sitcom :thinking:

18 Likes

Both of those bastards!

23 Likes

Don’t forget Stone too.

5 Likes

What would be the antithesis of the “Golden Girls?”

10 Likes

POSSIBLE TITLE: “The Evil That Men Do"

9 Likes

I can’t say I’m surprised!

8 Likes

Personally I need more Frut Brute in my life. Let’s hear if for the gay werewolves.

17 Likes

Well it does now, since foreign competition has resulted in our domestic trees going dangerously untapped. A true tragedy.

1 Like

I have seen the one in Santa Barbara and was kinda stunned it had still existed. They recently changed their name to Chad’s.

3 Likes