Best Trump impressionist discussed Weird Al's accordion

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/19/best-trump-impressionist-discussed-weird-als-accordion.html

4 Likes

The way he captures Trump’s false starts and weird little stock phrases is amazing

11 Likes

What is the username and password?

He even does that odd slurring between different tenses and pronouns where Weird Al is “he” but then at some point becomes “they” as Turnp gets lost in his own overambitious sentence structure and forgets exactly where he started and where he meant to go, like someone trying to do a book report while their head is being microwaved

11 Likes

WOW. That is hands down the best Trump impression I’ve seen. Holy cow.

4 Likes

every so often he accidentally drops a word that is outside trump’s reading level - it jumps out at you.

3 Likes

I was wondering if the impressionist had to keep walking to avoid being able to think too clearly

5 Likes

This is GOLD.

2 Likes

It’s Weird Al’s birthday on Friday (Oct 23), he’s 61.

No I’m not a groupie, he was born the same day as me.

Martin Luther King III’s birthday is Friday too, except two years older.

Louis Riel’s birthday is Oct 22nd, so is Catherine Deneuve’s (thkugh I once saw a claim for the 23rd).

Alexander Ross, the fur trader, died on Oct 23, 103 years before I was born.

4 Likes

only slightly less nonsensical than Trump.

That’s what’s off - he completely nails all the verbal ticks, but he maintains a single train of thought and stays comprehensible throughout the whole rant.

3 Likes

Oh man, that was great. When he started going off on Lou Pearlman I snorted.

2 Likes

Hilarious! That said, if I were this guy, and I happened to be religious, I’d be getting my ass down to the local priest and begging for an exorcism! Imagine finding out the spirit of Trump is in you. OH HELL NO!!!

4 Likes

This is really the best impression of Trump I’ve seen.

There may come a time when I can laugh again at Donald Trump. But not now, not today, not while the world around him lays in ruins.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.