Trump compares his lack of an organ to Elton John's organ

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/10/trump-compares-his-lack-of-an.html

12 Likes

I could swear that Sir Elton John plays the piano or an electric keyboard, not an organ.

But nothing 45 says ever makes any sense, though; I hope SEJ throws a benefit in response to the egomaniac’s nonsensical ranting…

24 Likes

The conjecture that Trump is in the early stages of dementia gains traction every time he speaks–or tries to.

44 Likes

I hope SEJ offers to trade Turnip an organ for the presidency. Given how insane everything else is these days…

8 Likes

Trump has an organ, but it is a bit easy to miss when he forgets to take his meds.

8 Likes

This reminds me way too much of an event I worked for a “spiritual healer” a few nights ago. Just replace “brain”, “organ” and the sports references with “light”, “transmute” and new age rambling and it’s practically the same word salad. Many people on the left fall for this same incoherent gibberish way too easily- though at least I can say with confidence that the healer and his audience have good intentions.

9 Likes

How can anyone, after hearing that gibberish, think that this guy is a good candidate for president? He’s a good candidate for the sanitarium. And, we’d have to ask Stormy Daniels or Melania if he has an organ.

16 Likes

Once again my bafflement that this demented weirdo is POTUS is compounded by the fact that 27% of my fellow American adults find the performance that inspired my discombobulation to be absolutely delightful.

28 Likes

20 Likes

I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record.

Puppet Man (with apologies to SEJ)

My bed is warm, with Fox and Friends,
executive time ‘til 10AM,
And I’m gonna be hi-i-igh as a kite by then…

I miss New York so much, I miss my life,
Who knew this new job would be so hard?,
But for 50 bu-u-ucks, you can kiss my ring.

And I think it’s gonna be a long, long time 'til Putin brings me round again to find I’m not the man they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no, I’m a puppet man
Puppet man, pull my strings I’ll dance for you.

Mars ain’t the kind of place to stash your kids,
A Comet Ping Pong pizza Hell,
So Alex Jones flew out there to save them, yes he did.

So many laws and rules, I don’t understand,
I break ‘em all, 5 days a week,
A puppet man, a puppet man.

And I think it’s gonna be a long, long time 'til the heartland brings me round again to find that we can’t win my trade war all on our own,
Oh no, no, no, I’m a puppet man,

And I think it’s gonna be a rough, tough road when Mueller finds out about my Russian loans and what they’ve got on me and what I still owe,
Oh no, no, no, I’m a puppet man,

(Coda, fade out)

And I think I’m gonna get a long, long time
‘Cause Dopey Cohen’s gonna testify,
On how I sink a lotta loot to cover lies,
But when she spanked me with that Forbes it was sublime,
And I think I’m gonna get a long, long time,
Who knew a year was such a long, long time?
Who knew a year was such a long, long time?
Every single day is such a long, long time.

Edited because when you’re flying over the ocean and you pass the halfway point, you pretty much have to keep going.

34 Likes

40 Likes

These are the words of a man reading from PREPARED REMARKS. And he has access to NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

40 Likes

But no guitar
And no organ, my, my, my…

Orange is the new Blues

5 Likes

Was this in some weird way a riff on

“I fill stadiums more than Elton John! did you know I sent Kim a mix tape with Rocket Man?
true, we’re bffs now, pinky swear, but he doesn’t know I let Vlad do the p… is this thing on?”

3 Likes

I dunno. I get it. I also don’t have an organ. I have a keyboard, but Elton has organs. Lots of organs. Organ grinders too. I’ve never seen a live monkey though except in a zoo. No organs in zoos. The house here is small. We don’t need a lot of room. They need a lot of room. We don’t need the room. So no rooms. Just the keyboard. All the musical is in my brain. I have fingers for a mouth. Except for eating.

15 Likes

tumblr_pbmp8mi9cB1r3aa23o1_540

17 Likes

…and then the crazy, spandex/sequin wearing audience applauded drumpf’s nigh meaningless word spaghetti.

6 Likes

its like his head contains a little evil mini Roseanne Barr pulling levers that make him speak and a mini John Goodman has crawled in side to stop her and they are having a lever pulling domestic fighting each other to control his words.

15 Likes

i just can’t listen to him. i thought GW Bush was bad, but he was just the prequel to this goddamn word salad spewing nightmare. reading him is bad enough.

18 Likes

tumblr_pbl648OkTJ1w3u03zo1_540

31 Likes