Trump's dumb vocabulary gets even dumber when juxtaposed with Biden

Originally published at: Trump's dumb vocabulary gets even dumber when juxtaposed with Biden | Boing Boing

13 Likes

That was a much needed chuckle.

I think he failed there to even understand that K9 was not just some random military designation rather than derived from “canine”, much less to understand that “canine” (with apologies to zoologists) basically means “dog-like”.

Good fun.

18 Likes

Rather: “Trump’s dumb vocabulary gets even dumber when juxtaposed with an Earthworm”

18 Likes

You have to read to build your vocabulary. I seriously think that he hasn’t read a book since middle school. In his taped depositions you can see him pull out all the tricks that illiterate and aliterate people do to hide it.

36 Likes

Big deal, our Founding Fathers used to misspell common words all the time, I don’t know how many times I’ve seen simple words like “ship” spelled as “fhip” or “sent” spelled as “fent.” What a buncha morans.

/s

31 Likes

it’s friday afternoon, and it’s been a long week so i will just say it. what. a. fucking. moron.

13 Likes

A self described mogul and ex president who likely couldn’t pass the GED. I really would have liked to see someone sit him down to try.

14 Likes

Such an unfair comparison. Biden is clearly reading from a teleprompter, and Trump can’t read.

44 Likes

I proteft your infinuation most ftrenuoufly!

24 Likes

I think T fans might say it’s unfair bc T is a god and Biden is a robot alien :roll_eyes:
Biden wasn’t my first choice, but it sure is refreshing to have someone with some decorum in that office again!

27 Likes

He was for all tents, and there were many tents, beautiful tents, the kind you go camping in nature with, for all tents and porpoises, I’m not sure there were many porpoises but that’s what they say, he was a man and he is dead now, not alive like you would be, but we killed him, and now he’s dead, and it was the most, and I really mean that, it was the most beautiful thing you ever saw, I saw it.

17 Likes

Uncle Joe, never disappoints.

41 Likes

Who’s the dumb guy? Someone important?

Nice speech by Biden, though, he delivered it decently. A couple of lines I would have changed personally. The use of “skill” twice in a single paragraph was noticeable. But otherwise, solid landing.

Seriously, who’s the other guy? Sounds like a maroon.

10 Likes

Yeah, it’s right in the Declaration of Independence:

The perfuit of happineff

or even more to the point:

11 Likes

The guy who ghostwrote The Art of the Deal has since stated that he doesn’t think Trump has read through an entire book in his adult life, including the ones he is officially credited for writing.

22 Likes

A prevailing assumption is that trump has the early symptoms of Alzheimer’s. His father died of it, and there is a strong genetic component. Among Alzheimer’s multifarious grim features is a reduction in vocabulary, or as the title of this post indicates “dumb vocabulary”. Here’s my brutal inhumane hope: trump’s Alzheimer’s will become significant/noticeable enough in the months to come that even his drooling deluded diehards won’t be able to support him for a 2024 run.

14 Likes

I … can’t … even …

1 Like

The meritocracy is a scam and a joke.

2 Likes

I seriously cannot wrap my head around the fact that my family members - brother, sister, brother-in-law, cousins, spouses of cousins - who are all intelligent, successful people, can not and will not see that the previous guy is a literal moron.

It boggles my mind.

16 Likes

Too many complete sentences. I find that resisting the urge to form complete sentences is the hardest part about trying to imitate Trumpspeak.

6 Likes