Best video for a gun that shoots nets to ensnare bad people

Luckily it only works on “bad people”

shipping and handling fees should be abolished!

That’s what I was wondering! WTF/who are “bad people”?

They just needed the bad guy to be a villain from a Sentai Ranger type show, and it would have been pitch perfect:

6 Likes

I used to carry a gun all the time because of my love of bad guy hunting, but over time I started to worry about the ethics, as the documentary Wreck-It Ralph has shown there is a very real problem with declining bad guy populations and environmental degradation of various traditional bad guy domains. I realized as much as I loved shooting bad guys or people who looked like bad guys or made me feel squiggly inside, maybe if I kept killing bad guys we would one day be left with a world without anyone to pop people’s heads between their thighs like sparrow’s eggs.

Therefore I am an early adopted of the Super Talon Ultra Net Launcher Kit, it has allowed me to move away from a destructing and I believe basically immoral pursuit of the sport of bad guy hunting to a much more protective catch and release method to keep the local bad guy population under control.

8 Likes
10 Likes

FYI: Japanese ninja are shit…

13 Likes

American Ninjas are also rubbish:

6 Likes

http://www.theonion.com/video/ninja-parade-slips-through-town-unnoticed-once-aga-14181

15 Likes

Technically every country does. Ninjutsu was originally the martial art of spycraft in Feudal Japan. Assassination was just one of their skill sets. Shinobi, the original practitioners of what later became known as ninjutsu, were often actually disgraced samurai who hired themselves out as mercenaries and, because they gave the land-owning feudal lords (or daimyo) who hired them plausible deniability, they could break the code of conduct known as bushido, which is somewhat similar to the original meaning of European knightly chivalry (of which the treatment of ladies was only one aspect) and might be compared to the rules of engagement in modern warfare.

4 Likes

his last name starts with dud. what did you expect!?

It goes without saying that any Ninja that can be captured on film can’t be very good.

5 Likes

More importantly, if they’re only a little “bad” or temporarily “bad” or you’re just wrong about the person being “bad”, they’re still alive.

Didn’t Michel Douglas’ character say that in what is Ridley Scotts (actual) worst movie.

I think I get this thing. It doesn’t stop the guy or anything, it makes him ‘act.’
I think it’s well worth the money.

4 Likes

WARNING: Does NOT work on furries

13 Likes

Sure was!

2 Likes

The extra air cartridges mention just reminds me that I’d likely find having to re-pack the nets into the thing the right way so they’d deploy properly a total fucking nightmare,

GEAR UP!

4 Likes

at first I thought it was the float and float arm from a toilet.