Beware Noel Fielding's dizzying shirt on this week's episode of The Great British Bake Off

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/26/beware-noel-fieldings-dizzyi.html

4 Likes

Video unavailable in the UK due to copyright, wonderful

3 Likes

You must be in Northern Ireland then, since it’s the Great British Bake Off, and not the United Kingdom Bake Off:joy:

6 Likes

At least as transmitted on video, the wavy lines seem to shift like a lenticular print

So much this. The dazzle effect was strong — my wife was surprised production let him wear it if they saw it like that on the monitors. DP must be a fan of the fashion.

2 Likes

I don’t think you get to tell Noel Fielding what to wear. It’s probably in Fielding’s contract.

10 Likes

In Scotland; who knows, at this rate in a few years time it’ll be the Little England Bake Off :slight_smile:

5 Likes

blocked in London too… soon to be the great midlands bake off

1 Like

Sadly very true. It will probably be the Great England Bake Off, since Little wouldn’t be adequate…

Holy hell. I was just going to say that this guy looks exactly like Richmond from the IT crowd. Wikipedia teaches me that he is!

Why does the UK get all the good TV shows?

3 Likes

itcrowd-richmond-wrong-cam|nullxnull

10 Likes

It’s a bit rich telling a UK viewer that video of a Channel 4 programme cannot be viewed in the UK. Oh, wait, they licensed it to Netflix for non-UK viewing and this is a Netflix video? Is that it? So Netflix cannot show it in UK in case that ‘steals’ any of the advert revenue that C4 would have made if I’d viewed on a C4 video? Fuck that.

1 Like

Its a Vernor Panton shirt!

9 Likes

£355?

It’s good to be Noel Fielding.

5 Likes

Who else gets to ride around in a truck, singing Cars with a bear!

boosh-cars|nullxnull

10 Likes

Howard Moon, that’s who, with perfected eye rolls of disgust face.

4 Likes

Yeah, but we all know about Howard and his love of experimental jazz over Gary Numan…

boosh-wrong-mind-tank

7 Likes

He’s just a swingin’ guy! He has so much to give!

4 Likes

boosh-moon-rightly-know

3 Likes

Perhaps he fancies that he’s in an unspoken contest with Don Cherry.

2 Likes

If you’re into interesting shirts, try the Curious Droid channel.
Also if you like to see interesting shorts on science & technology.