Beware Noel Fielding's dizzying shirt on this week's episode of The Great British Bake Off

Possible alternative, cheaper:

Oh howard is a jazz fusion minstrel just never ever break him out of his jazz trance.

2 Likes

I watch the BBS to see that doofus - since its the only way to get my jones for The IT Crowd vicariously fulfilled.

As good as Silicon Valley is (and good it is!), it is a pale, pale reminder of the billiance of The IT Crowd, sadly no longer part of this mortal world.

2 Likes

It’s just they’re not a man’s eyes.

They’re more of a cockerel’s eyes embedded in a man’s face.

3 Likes

Oblig:

5 Likes

Fielding pops up a lot on British comedy shows, especially quiz shows. He teamed up again with Aoyade here:

(See also the Copenhagen episode of Travel Man.)

2 Likes

Blocked in Oxford… Maybe it’s the Great Brexit Bake Off, and we don’t get it because we are in remain areas.

2 Likes

It’s blocked in Bristol, so maybe that’s why.

Fielding and Ayoade is the 1992 US Olympic Basketball team of comedy.

4 Likes

Until recently, I had no idea he’d joined the Bake-Off cast, but my parents are big fans of the show, which led to this conversation:

Dad: The new season of the British Bake-Off is just awful. There’s this new host I can’t stand. He’s like a comedian pretending to be a rock star or something.
Me: There’s a new host? Wait… does he have long hair, crazy shirts, and says surreal things?
Dad: Yeah! I think his name might be Nate or Noel or something?
Me: Oh my god.

3 Likes

IQ-noel-richard-roosting

2 Likes

You might enjoy Taskmaster

So does that make Fielding the gay one?

Standing next to Sandy Toksvig? That would be a hard title to hold.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.