Bicyclist heckles white supremacist who keeps forgetting his speech (video)

Originally published at: Bicyclist heckles white supremacist who keeps forgetting his speech (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

“Reclaim America”? Maybe “Recycle America” is a better way to go.

18 Likes

Bravo, Joe!

(Isn’t flying a flag upside-down a sign of distress?)

5 Likes
4 Likes

Every State and National Anthem should be required, by international law, to be only performed on Kazoo and Swanee Whistle. Like this, but without the piano; and more cow bell.

7 Likes

I suspect it wasn’t one particular thing he said that got into Mr. Patriot Front’s head, it was the fact that his crew of dirtbags got all dressed up in their boy-scout uniforms and carpooled into the city from the lilly-white suburbs, only to give a withering speech to a handful of media folks and one guy heckling them.

They were probably hoping for violent confrontation and this is what they got.

10 Likes

Generally, bullies and want to be bullies absolutely hate when you mock and/or ignore them. They desperately crazy attention.

7 Likes

THAT’s the new KKK “uniform”? How dreadful. How basic. How unimaginative. How BORING. If you have to hide your face, you’ve already admitted that you should be ashamed of what you’re doing.

9 Likes

iirc, according to the flag code, it is not only illegal, but D.C. is the only jurisdiction for a criminal penalty. US code sets forth a penalty, but I somehow remember seeing somewhere that it was only applicable within the federal district.

Of course, white supremacists get a pass for any behavior in America, so…

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700#:~:text=(a)%20read%20as%20follows%3A,(b).

8 Likes

Flying a national flag upside down is a recognised sign of distress at sea.

The Supreme Court struck down the law against defacing the US flag, owing to freedom of speech.

The National Patriots ought to replace the stars with little swastikas.

That cyclist guy is brilliant. Well done. Keep it up!

6 Likes

Sounds familiar. . .

9 Likes

Distress? Maybe they all had tummy aches. You can get that way from downing nothing but bull-droppings and kool-aid 24/7.

1 Like

My vote is for melodica à la:

4 Likes

I find it impossible not to burst out giggling :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

There’s always the nuclear option. Bagpipes.

15 Likes

Bagpipes? Cruel and unusual. I like it.

Edit for added Gomez.

8 Likes

Melodica can be lovely. Or a weapon, as above.

Here’s a lovely melodica (fast-forwarded to the melodica entry. I like the whole song).

6 Likes

So now they are all into masks. Cowards.

9 Likes

Cargo pants are out. I’ve been saying this for a long time, but for some reason my male social media friends want to argue with me about it. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

5 Likes

Okay then, just where do you keep your cargo? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes