Brave boy stands up to man with confederate flag, tells him that it's racist

Originally published at: Brave boy stands up to man with confederate flag, tells him that it's racist | Boing Boing

11 Likes

The weird thing is, it’s the man who posted this video on TikTok.

Yeah I somehow doubt he was the one who posted it there. I dunno this sounds fake. It’s not like Trumpers love that particular site

7 Likes

abomination

tumblr_mdy4mpnIpG1ro2d43

30 Likes

“Uneducated little bastard.”

Dude, we can see you on the video. You’re not that little.

24 Likes

So when can we see this flag flying in the US?

Unlike the confederate flag this one is a legitimate flag of the United States, from before when they added the stars in 1777, and it is to be treated with the same laws and respect as any other US flag.

40 Likes

Oh boy, Friday is finally f’ing here.

71 Likes

No quarrel with Saint George.

9 Likes

YOU GUYS LOST

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

35 Likes

Get your facts straight! Look it up on YouTube! :rofl:

36 Likes

If he actually flew that monstrosity on a Civil War battlefield he’d get shot by both sides.

Even setting the racism aside, those two flags represent mutually exclusive ideas. Pick a team already.

55 Likes

must be the losing an actual war because you thought owning people as property was cool is obscuring your intelligence I guess

20 Likes

My current favorite way of shutting down defenses of the confederate battle flag is to ask if they would fly that flag from their truck/car and drive through East Oakland. Usually everyone gets real quiet when considering that.

(Also note: I don’t want anyone doing that, because it’s a form of violence against the people who live there. I just want to have the person consider that act and what it would mean.)

12 Likes

Reminds me of Abrodolph Lincoler

“Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!”

4 Likes

0_o What the fuck is that flag?

I mean - pick a side, dude.

16 Likes

Bingo.

6 Likes

Goddamn. That thing is just fucking ugly. On top of the nasty history and symbolism, it’s just bad design and tacky af on so many levels.

16 Likes

13 Likes

wtf even IS that flag? it’s messed up even from a normal confederate flag standpoint. anyway, good on that kid for standing up and pointing out that bullshit to that racist couple’s face. the kids are all right.

18 Likes

Awesome kid! He more than held his own.

15 Likes

Hey kid, I don’t know you but I’m proud of you. Stay brave, we need guys like you to keep this place healthy for all of us.

20 Likes