Biden elected president

It’s going to take a while to unpack but overall, Biden has outrun the party which suggests that his more moderate views won out.

In 2020, but Trump did an incredible amount of damage to the US in the 4 years he had power.

Barely. Biden will have won by 4%, a drop of 1% might have cost him the election.

Is your objective to get angry or to get rights?

McConnel is going to hold the senate, that means the Supreme Court probably won’t get fixed, a public option won’t get passed, no form of a green new deal, no bills to reform police departments.

I’m sure you wanted more ambitious action than Biden’s platform, but I suspect his platform was better than the nothing he can probably deliver with McConnell.

There’s a bunch of people who voted for Obama, then Trump, and now Biden. I don’t really understand what drives them, but they seem to be skeptical about a lot of things they shouldn’t be skeptical of, and they hold a lot of beliefs that neither of us are comfortable with. And if you want those rights they’re unfortunately the people who you need to convince.