Biden hopes to increase his poll numbers by calling a woman at his event a "lying dog-faced pony soldier"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/10/biden-hopes-to-increase-his-po.html

3 Likes

Hey Joe where ya going with that shit you keep sayin’?
Going down to ruin my ratings cause they been tanking down to another old white man.

20 Likes

It’s bound to improve his standing with women who think Trump is too respectful.

(From one old white man to another: did your Mama teach you to talk like that?)

24 Likes

Biden keeps supplying evidence that he is a moron, but there are some out there that require more evidence, wait a few minutes, Ole Joe will give it to you.

21 Likes

I dunno, “senile” seems more likely, but it’s probably a bit of both.

7 Likes

giphy-1

10 Likes

That sounds like the kind of faux-hokey-good-ol-boy-aphorism that Dr. Phil would use to deliver some judgmental, poorly considered lifestyle advice.

16 Likes

Vice President Biden defended himself thus:

That bushwa talking cancelled stamp was a full of bologna dumb dora who didn’t know her onions. I told that tomato to tell it to Sweeney, then I bloused and soused.

11 Likes

185637-01

21 Likes

“Boe Jiden smellsing burnt toast. Call a bondulance!”

6 Likes

If he wants random insults…

A lying Sponge Penguin Powder Count!

Or use this Shakespearean Insulter:
http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/

7 Likes

He really needs to sit down and shut the fuck up.

5 Likes

Definitely not an insult you want to slur your words with.

7 Likes

Yeah, saying “it was a little bit confusing in Iowa” isn’t great messaging for someone who has an image problem of being out of it, and is trying to sell him self as a political insider who knows how things work.

2 Likes

I think Joe was “required” to run by the corrupt DNC, but doesn’t want to win at all.

Either that or he is using the Trump playbook?

Either that or he’s staying in to wreak havoc and play interference on the Trump campaign by splitting their opposition workload?

Either that or that guy just needs to retire. That shit ain’t going nowhere.

2 Likes

Biden’s strategy is a lot like deciding is to challenge Usain Bolt to a footrace. He thinks he can play Trump’s game and win, which is a sucker bet because it is mathematically impossible to beat Trump at his own game. Trump has perfected the art of quippy bullshit like giving your opponents nonsense nicknames that should only appeal to jr high bullies and faux tough-guy rhetoric. He has a preternatural genius at appealing to folks who find this endearing.

I’d posit he’s always been a white, mediocre politician who never goes on on much of a limb, and was VP to comfort the “moderate” Dem voters by virtue of an affable persona, and is not much use in bringing any support to the table that isn’t built in.

ETA:

Imma guess that good ol’ Pete is going to have some rough sailing when the primaries move to a state that is <95% white. Mark that down, because my record of political forecast is consistently excellent.*

*That is untrue.

9 Likes

Stolen from my own comments on the A.V. Club article this afternoon: Calm down folks. That’s just some trash talk his old nemesis Corn Pop used on him before they dance-fought in that swimming pool parking lot.

5 Likes

He really needs to leave the race already. Then the DNC can direct all its resources toward rigging things in favour of Wall Street Pete.

12 Likes

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

13 Likes

I think it’s more like Trump has an extremely disordered personality and it is at least as hard for someone to be like Trump as it would be for Trump to appear “normal”.

ETA: I saw as a person with an extremely disordered personality.

9 Likes