Joe Biden would rather 'beat the hell' out of Trump than debate him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/21/joe-biden-would-rather-beat.html

2 Likes

Oh Joe, you’re not helping the state of public discourse. Come on!

3 Likes

Two septuagenarians in the ring. What a great country.

5 Likes

Maybe two old farts in a ring would be a better way to decide an election than letting Russia rig it through psyops on Facebook.

17 Likes

His braggadocio is definitely more appealing than T’s braggadocio. But it’s still braggadocio.

22 Likes

Joe still owes me $.05 for every time he’s said, “Malarkey.”

4 Likes

Toxic macho men just gotta Toxic Macho Man.

6 Likes

I’d join in and help him.

2 Likes

My grandfather was a big-time fan of “malarkey!” My mom was a big-time fan of “balderdash!” with occasional preference for “horse feathers!”

I get by with “bullshit,” but I have lost something in the poetry of my forebears.

13 Likes

He quipped: “Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room.”

3 Likes

5 Likes

As a Canadian, this reminds me of Trudeau vs. Brazeau in the boxing ring. Yeah, technically it was lighthearted and for charity but not really.

2 Likes

Biden, who is often discussed as a frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination

Please no.

11 Likes

I’d actually like this as a Pay Per View

Poppycock!

10 Likes

I don’t know what to make of Biden. While he’s pretty “old school” for talking about beating up a sexual predator, he’s also old school in that he seems to get touchy-feely with women. I kinda like the guy for speaking his mind so forcefully, but he’s still a throwback to a time when sexist advertisements were common and accepted.

3 Likes

1 Like

We’re all ears…

I know, it’s absolute twaddle, isn’t it? I mean, it’s just pants!

4 Likes
1 Like