Biden picks Kamala Harris as his VP

2nd one, apparently.

Trump is such a fucking putz and weakling.

33 Likes

Yeah, that’s what makes me a little sad for that possible future. It would be a damn shame if the first woman president was put there via succession. On the other hand, as long as Joe makes it to Inauguration Day, I’m good.

ETA: And RBG!

18 Likes

He already said it was sexist for Biden to exclude white men from his choices.

betty

77 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I just can’t help myself.

25 Likes

Eh, Ford got to be President and he didn’t even have to run for VP.

25 Likes

There is a chance that if he wins, and the DEMs take back the Senate then we could actually get some reasonable legislation passed.

That’s really what it comes back to, getting shit passed. A lot of people were disappointed in Obama, but look what he was working with. ACA was a cobbled together jalopy, but at least it was going in the right direction.

22 Likes

Ach! Stupid brain. Fixed, thanks.

3 Likes

Please don’t let’s eat ourselves over this. We have to win. We need to win.

35 Likes

I can’t wait to see Trump try to grab Kamala Harris by the pussy.

This is not my dream ticket, but it’s what the country needs right now. Some calm, measured responses to the shitstorm the Repubs have created. It’s for four years people. Don’t pout…vote.

9 Likes

And all these years later, it’s still chugging valiantly down the road, despite having rocks constantly hurled at it and barrels of nails spilled in its path.

As long as he didn’t pick David Duke or something, I was fairly indifferent to Biden’s VP selection.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m capable of doing both, thanks.

22 Likes

I’d wear that T-Shirt! :slight_smile:

Or this one:

20 Likes

Harris has voted with Bernie 93% of the time.

44 Likes

Y’all better do the right thing in November.

Signed, a Texan-Canadian Immigrant who can’t vote for at least seven more years.

38 Likes

Oh, you mean Muntadhar al-Zaidi?

2 Likes

She’ll do fine. And really, a prosecutor is what our country needs right now.

13 Likes

Thanks, that’s a good stat to know.

3 Likes

And with Warren 96% of the time.

29 Likes

Well this is interesting: apparently before Trump decided to become a crazed right-wing political figure he and his daughter gave Harris a total of $8000 in campaign contributions.

So if Trumpers cared about ideological consistency then we’d be able to counter his attacks against her with "if she’s so terrible why did you support her campaign for Attorney General? (Obviously that’s a non-starter in practice because the same could be said about his earlier support for the Clintons.)

ETA: Harris, for her part, didn’t use Trump’s money and donated it to a nonprofit that works to secure civil rights for Central Americans. So that’s cool.

36 Likes

How do I get a DO WHAT’S RIGHT FOR @ORENWOLF tee-shirt?

16 Likes