Biden picks Kamala Harris as his VP

Nightmare scenario: Biden dies or doesn’t run for a second term, and we get a Harris / Buttigieg ticket In 2024.

And Trump runs against them cuz he’s gonna run for a second term until he dies (assuming he leaves office after losing to Biden).

Could Kamala beat Trump?

3 Likes

Predictable and generic selection, but she is a better choice than Biden himself so there’s that.

13 Likes

Anybody can grow up to be president, as long as they believe in locking as many people up as possible.

The prosecutor-politician pipeline not only remains intact but is strengthened.

200-1

5 Likes

… yes

Yes.
(Adding more characters, but none are needed.)

6 Likes

He can’t even say the word women:

“First of all he roped himself into a, you know, certain group of people…”

Then goes on to say that people don’t vote for the VP, when his VP is the reason Trump got the evangelical vote.

14 Likes

Maya as Kamala

And Jason is gonna have some fun too!

tenor (39)

26 Likes

IMG_7632

22 Likes

Well, I’m not so sure. He wouldn’t have the disadvantages of a bad economy and COVID-19 looming over him like he does now. And he would appear to Rust Belt voters as an underdog again, which they seem to appreciate. Trump is very likely to lose in 2020, but I’m scared as hell that he’ll win in 2024.

Oof, I don’t have a link for the shoe.

4 Likes

I think you’re overestimating the role of logical consistency in political mudslinging, there.

5 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here. As true this afternoon as it was when it was written.

25 Likes

He chose the most conservative pick possible, one who made her chops with mass incarceration of Black people. The Democrats lurch further to the Right, and the best we can say is “They aren’t as bad as the worst of the Republicans yet”

We’re fucked

13 Likes

You mean you don’t think he can string them all together in a single cofeve?

3 Likes
4 Likes

This will be after 4 year of no justice department protection. Even if he is not in jail there will be enough information out about his financial operations, and the complete info on his Russian dealings, that he will be old news by then. He will return to TV, where he will become a Rush clone, and harass the Dems from there.

I am more worried who the faithful may groom in those 4 years. The next candidate they put out may have Trump’s agenda, but not be a complete idiot. That will keep me up at night.

12 Likes

It’s nice to see that Donnie doesn’t limit his choices to certain groups of people.

26 Likes

Me too. And his name is Pompeo.

11 Likes

She would have made an excellent AG. As it is, I’ll have to fall back on enjoying Kamala as she does what she does so well and completely takes apart Pence in the debates.

20 Likes

He just picks whoever looks the most like the default auto-generated character in Dark Souls character creation.

5 Likes