Biden trolls Trump with his new Truth Social account, mocking his rival in every post

Originally published at: Biden trolls Trump with his new Truth Social account, mocking his rival in every post | Boing Boing

10 Likes

:laughing:

And when it inevitably gets banned, they can push it as a weak man silencing political opponents.

36 Likes

Countdown until the “free speech absolutists” shut down this account starts now.

15 Likes

Y’know, one of the many reasons Shitter has been crashing since that other fuckhead took it over is the exodus of so many progressives; making it less “fun” for the fasscholes who desperately want to ‘pwn’ them.

So maybe, just maybe, they won’t ban Grandpa Joe’s account, because to people who love to argue and sow discord, conflict equates to ‘engagement and eyeballs.’

21 Likes

That account is going to stick out like a sore thumb. It’s like they don’t even HAVE a caps-lock key.

32 Likes

was thinking the same thing. i’m gonna be hollering if DB gets banned because, according to them, that is censorship.

11 Likes

Given how much noise Trump has made, just about not being given enough attention by entities he thinks should (essentially) give him free advertising time, much less about being removed from Twitter, and all his disingenuous bleating about “free speech” issues, it would be supremely hypocritical of Trump to boot him off. But being supremely hypocritical is Trump’s whole brand, so…

I think if he gets kicked off, I think it’ll not be because of the users, but because of pressure by Trump - so the issue is how much is Trump willing to undermine his business interests in order to soothe his ego. I suspect quite a bit - though to be fair, it’s hard to tell because he’s such a shit businessman. You can’t tell where his self-sabotage ends and his simple ineptitude begins.

19 Likes

I wonder if Devin Nunes’s cow is active on Truth.

13 Likes

Case in point: publicly declaring that Mar-a-Lago is worth over a billion dollars when his current property taxes are based on the assumption it’s worth $18 million.

15 Likes

Did they learn nothing from 1997?

The advert was condemned by the Labour Party as negative advertising. In September 1996, former Conservative prime minister Edward Heath also criticized the advert. The Conservatives went on to experience their worst election defeat for more than half a century, with some journalists speculating that the poster contrasted unfavourably with Labour’s more positive campaign.

Wait, it’s MAGA, they don’t learn anything ever because they might become woke.

11 Likes

Between Truth Social and Newsmax, we should resurrect the old Russian cold war saying about Pravda and Izvestia.

8 Likes

Blair’s actual eyes were scarier than any demon-eyes.

4 Likes

After all, what better way to get on your opponent’s nerves than to nuzzle right up into their junk.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Although to be fair to Trump, he damn well knew that he’d not get a property tax based on a valuation that was just one of his delusional rantings. (On the other hand, he’s so used to getting away with saying contradictory things, it probably never even occurred to him that publicly claiming his property was the most expensive in the world would have any consequences.)

5 Likes

Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 Likes

Assuming the site doesn’t go down first. After they give back all the investments, isn’t it a dead site walking?

5 Likes

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

11 Likes

My favorite part of this piece of complete and total factual information is how Fox dragged some “valuation expert” out and says it’s worth at least a billion. When asked why, he mentioned he was sure buyers existed somewhere with a billion dollars that would want it.

7 Likes

I don’t think you understand how this works in Trumpworld…

First, you get them to give you the money.
Then, you have the money.
That’s it. There’s nothing else.

7 Likes

I’m sure there’s some billionaire somewhere who would “want” Mar-a-Lago, but that doesn’t mean they’d want it more than they’d want to keep that billion dollars.

5 Likes