Biden's mullet

after four years of dealing with the existential horror that is donald trump and the continuing threat to humanity that is the modern republican party, you have chosen to focus on what may be the most shallow and vacuous criticism of a president i have ever heard in my 59 year existence on this planet. this is the kind of thing which makes a discussion of the meaning of al gore’s “earth tones” seem intellectually elevated.

i’m sorry but this is truly one of the worst articles i have ever seen on boingboing, second only to publicizing that hatchet job attacking james randi. you really should be ashamed of yourself, whoever you are.

19 Likes

Boy!

10 Likes

Lot of (us) bald guys give up on paying to do anything with our pathetic remaining wisps. And it’s surprisingly hard to discover/hack-on all the remaining wisps in the back. (“But he’s the @#$ president!” yeah well, he is just now)
john_profumo

3 Likes

Trump’s hair, and Biden’s hair, are the least important things about them.

I will say that Biden has always been honest about the fact that he got hair plugs (it’s not like he could hide the change, considering he was going bald for years in congress) but Trump always denied anything was done, denied there was a comb-over, etc.

8 Likes

I just realized that we’re terrible people.

2 Likes

With the right ears, he could pass for one of the LoTR elves.

1 Like

Frankly i don’t give a damn. Even a sentient mullet wig is an improvement over what we had last.

4 Likes

1972 - he’s always had the back long…mullet? no…

18 Likes

This. I haven’t had a professional haircut in a year, because unless you have a life-and-death need to look stylish, it’s irresponsible, fer chrissakes!

16 Likes

Blatant both-sider-ism here.

1 Like

I certainly can’t think of anything else important going on.

2 Likes

It’s kind of a post-presidency LBJ look:

12 Likes

I kind of like it.

4 Likes

No. We’re not. But someone is being a bit less unterrible than they ought to be.

(Unable to @ someone re that).

Yep.

6 Likes

You know what? I’m totally fine with this totally inconsequential tongue-in-cheek nitpicking. Being in a reality where the President is good humored enough to lightly rib vs the dark satire needed to mitigate our abject terror that also may instigate a nuclear toddler tantrum is a welcome change. Ol’ Handsome Joe can take it.

12 Likes

Very correct. Very very correct. That Randi article was awful.

6 Likes

Onion Biden would totally have a full-on mullet.

8 Likes

7 Likes

He’s looking up in the picture so any hair back there is going to go down and thus look longer.

1 Like

Really…?
Let him his ducktail. He rocks it.

6 Likes