Biden's mullet

9 Likes

That was exactly my first thought.
Joe_Biden_(The_Onion,_2009)

13 Likes

“One of us always lies – and one of us always tells the truth!”

And yes, I realize Biden doesn’t always tell the truth, but it made me think of this anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’d a solidarity mullet like the one so many of us are sporting right now in these self quarantine times.
I for one welcome and support our mullet wearing overlord!

5 Likes

Punkdemic? Cyberdemic? Pandemipunk? Pandipunk?

4 Likes

Plaguepunk

5 Likes

I’m one of those people who gets a hair cut maybe 3 or 4 times a year in normal times, at most really, and it starts short, and gets longer and longer, and pretty soon, it’s a bit long in the back, kind of like this. Kind of easy to keep the longer hair up front tucked behind my ears, but there’s nowhere for it to go in the back.

So what am I saying? You rock that slightly-longer-than-average hair at the back of your head, Joe Biden. Rock it for all of us.

3 Likes

All of this applies to me. Well, the top and sides don’t look great either, but better than the back.

2 Likes

Hippie.

6 Likes

And ain’t it just grand?

How I’ve missed having a boring, sane POTUS who’s biggest “faux pas” thus far is that his hair is a little bit shaggy… during a global pandemic.

14 Likes

I just said to my Mom: I turned on the news. It was kind of boring. I turned it off. THIS IS GREAT! :joy:

6 Likes

Oglaf (often NSFW)

6 Likes

Someone would be scandalized to see the photos of Biden from '72.

2 Likes

Wow Rob, usually I am asking for some eye/mouth swaps, but DAYUM that is right on the money!

Sleepy Joe Biden? Nah! Sleep-through-the-night-Biden.
Well, once we get this damn virus under control by jabbing everyone with the vaccine.
I expect to sleep through the night some time around June. The month of May if we are lucky.

3 Likes

On general principle I suggest people over 40 just shave their heads

Biden specifically? Looks OK, better than most guys his age, must spend a lot of money on those teeth

1 Like

Business Up Front: Duelling in the Rear.

Sneezepunk?

2 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF

6 Likes

You know the rules.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.