Ted Cruz' new modified mullet

Originally published at: Ted Cruz' new modified mullet | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Looks like someone who’s not quite (but almost) ready to commit to the “high and tight” haircut favoured by fascists like Richard Spencer and the Proud Boys.

Which is to say, totally on-brand.

30 Likes

I don’t like picking on anyone for their life or appearance choices. People should be free to express who they are, or who they want to be, and we should all accept that graciously.

So if Ted Cruz wants to identify with white trash, wife-beating racists, I say let him style himself as a white trash, wife-beating racist. That’s his right.

14 Likes

The tweet on that photo that said Republican in the front, insurrectionist in the back closed this topic for me.

53 Likes

48 Likes

I suspect this will progress to the most offensive hairstyle of all- a white trash rat tail.

Right now he’s channeling an even trashier version of Rolland Schitt from Schitts Creek, and that’s an impressive achievement in trashy.

5 Likes

The QAnon brain implants don’t go in easy?

5 Likes

Ah, the Young Republican nerd nobody likes is still trying to fit in with the popular kids in his high school - except the kids he’s trying to fit in with are all a–h—s.

8 Likes

This what happens when no one in your life loves you enough to get the back when you’re cutting your own hair.

6 Likes

Business in the front, sedition in the back.

20 Likes

That’s not a modified mullet, it’s the true thing.

Short on top, long in back. Shaved sides make it even more of a mullet.

3 Likes

Traditional Mullet

Business up front; fins in the back.

Ted Cruz Mullet

Ugly inside and out.

14 Likes

It looks like a throwback to the civil war era, for sure. Especially with his attempt to sprout an old timey beard at the same time.

General George Armstrong Custer:

General John Brown Gordon:

General George Pickett:

General Stonewall Jackson:

Etc.

2 Likes

I thought he was going for more of Planet of the Apes thing.

8 Likes

Maybe he let his wife cut it.

3 Likes

Business at the National Front, Republican Party at the back and “good” skinheads on both sides.

3 Likes

He does know that Gina didn’t write that role for herself, right? That she’s an actor saying other people’s words?

8 Likes

No.

5 Likes

So you are saying it is a Losers haircut (Custer’s loss was delayed until 1876).

2 Likes