Ultimate snowflake Ted Cruz whines about being taunted at border wall

Originally published at: Ultimate snowflake Ted Cruz whines about being taunted at border wall | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I heard some Cartel dude call Ted a “pinche pendejo” which is technically wrong, he’s a grande pendejo, FACT!

31 Likes

If not for Donnie the Dipshit, Ted would have been our most recent GQP president. Never forget that little detail, folks.

13 Likes

Pinche Grande Pendejo.

ETA: Coming soon to a Taco Bell near you…

14 Likes

monty python i fart in your general direction GIF

41 Likes

SnIwFtR

17 Likes

Mark’s cuts run deep! #happyfunball

8 Likes

You can also get it in supreme with extra sour cream.

5 Likes

God, literally 2 sentences out of cruz and my stomach is turning. What a disgusting pile of shit of a person.

Unlovable. That’s the word. Like, I bet his own mother is like “yes he’s my son, but it’d be excessively effusive to say I love him”

22 Likes

I think the appropriate sobriquet in this case is chingadero corrompido.

10 Likes

This is the worst thing that happens to someone. To avoid such horrific treatment, Ted should leave his wife and family and all his possessions, swim rivers, hike over mountains. and evade hostile soldiers and police so that he has a chance at a better life.

22 Likes

F2zh7G4

13 Likes

does that tactical vest have LAPELS? is that so he can put his little flag pin on there?

11 Likes

“We don’t have any actual footage, but I swear, right before you turned on the camera, there were multiple “smugglers” taunting us.”

Only a giant, old sack of shit like little Ted could produce such a foul stench of dishonesty. We already know he’d sell his entire family out just to prove a point/ cover his ass.

14 Likes

desperately trying to make a fake border crisis into something real.

7 Likes

His family certainly would.

6 Likes

TED Taunts: it is the educational and cathartic game for all the family! Expand your vocabulary, and vent your spleen! “Oye, Ted, eres un pene enfermo!”

7 Likes

He would have been the Republicans’ 2016 candidate for President. Not at all convinced he could have amassed the number of cult members needed to eke out that electoral college win against Hillary.

10 Likes

Any time one of those right-wing dipshits decries any effort to improve something as being hypocritical because the person suggesting the improvement isn’t perfectly ideologically pure, let’s remember to point out that Ted Cruz escaped to a Cancun resort mere weeks before heading to the border to whine about Mexico and Mexicans.

14 Likes

15 Likes