Ted Cruz' new modified mullet

Is that even real hair? it looks like a hairpiece put on the wrong way.

2 Likes

SK with the sweet third degree burn. Damn!–much respect.

3 Likes

I think Ted Cruz has just realised what should have been obvious all along. He’s a bogan.
Australia’s Biggest Bogan Festival a success | Photos

6 Likes

I think this is unfair to Ted. Ted is in fact smart enough to know that Gina Carano doesn’t write her own lines. Ted knows its all performative bullshit. Ted knows that the truth is not as important as owning the libs.

This in my opinion makes him worse than politicians like Louie Gohmert or Tommy Tuberville or Ron Johnson, who are dumb enough to get high on their own supply. I’ve been calling Ron Johnson America’s Dumbest Senator for some time, but Tuberville has been making a strong play for the title.

I think the picture of Ted Cruz in this article should be the face of his 2024 campaign, though–along with some version of Ted phone banking for 45.

2 Likes

Awesome.

2 Likes

He’s just trolling us now.

2 Likes

those have swept back sides. Those hair cuts are classics which is why hipsters from the 60s to today still rock them.

Cruz’s haircut looks like he shaved this sideburns down with a #1 guard by himself but the human suit he’s using to hide his lizard self doesn’t have enough flexibility to reach and cut the back. Either his wife refused to touch him and cut it or he doesn’t trust that whatever he has on her works well enough to let her near his head with sharp implements.

It’s a toss up really

5 Likes

Is the party in the back still the GOP?

2 Likes

I thought that was inserted anally? :thinking:

I mean, clearly he’s a Lego minifig come to life?

1 Like

Haircut Poe: It is utterly impossible to style a Republican haircut in such a way that someone won’t mistake it the a wig!

1 Like

VERY unlikely; both his wife and daughter quite obviously despise him. For example:

4 Likes

That’s largely because, more often than not it IS some sort of wig/rug/head merkin.

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.