Big dummies flew off Jersey Shore rollercoaster and crashed on hotel roof

Actually, now that I think about it this is probably just a clever marketing stunt. All those roller coaster addicts need to keep upping the terror level to keep those endorphins flowing so naturally they’re going to be interested in a ride like this.

8 Likes

Is there a little blue pill involved?

1 Like

As someone who mostly grew up in NJ and think it gets mostly a bum rap, I feel obligated to point out that the people on this show were from Staten Island, NY.

But I too thought of the alternate use of the word dummy.

5 Likes

Next in the book series: “Rollercoasters for Dummies”

1 Like

stopped by for this, leaving happy…

3 Likes

The same thing happens to me all the time in Planet Coaster. He needs to check his fear and nausea ratings.

“Obviously it’s not something that would ever happen with a person in it,” Hartley said. “You know you don’t lose rigidity in a person. The lap bar comes down. You’re secured in there.”

2 Likes

So Cotton Hill’s OK to go, right?
cottonhill

2 Likes

Well sheesh… I always blame my problems on the dummies as well, but then the dummies get upset and say I shouldn’t ship software with bugs. Go figger.

TIL that there was a US remake of Steptoe and Son, which I really wasn’t expecting.

5 Likes

What if you might have accidentally missed a service interval or two? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Don’t discount the chance that this is a “false flag” ginned up by the park to get attention.

Ocean City is almost precisely in the opposite corner of the state, tho.

Eat a big ball of DDT and we then we’ll talk

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.