Big Liar Mike Lindell gets angry when a reporter tells him he has "evidence of nothing"

8 Likes

At this point, I wonder if he honestly, truly believes in the Big Lie or whether this is all an act to make money, appear on TV, and promote his products.

10 Likes

i’m thinking more of “ballot molesters”

5 Likes

Why are people listening to this fool and giving him a voice? He’s a nobody. Don’t get it.

3 Likes

Not this post btw. But why would CNN interview him?

“Show us on the doll where they touched the ballot.”

8 Likes

The Rubes don’t need ‘proof’, & wouldn’t be watching CNN anyway.

Pretty sure the Second Coming will occur first.

It’s not his new purpose in life, so much as it is his new business model.

It sure is, if you have a conscience. No evidence of that quality in any of the PG’s ilk.

5 Likes

Is that farce still going on in Arizona? Sorry I should probably clarify, I meant the ‘audit’ - not the farce that is the rest of Arizona.

2 Likes

My favorite part of this video is where the edit ends, just long enough for Anderson’s line.

Amazing.

4 Likes

all would be revealed at a future event

I wonder where a Christian learned that any-minute-now trick :smiley:

2 Likes

One and the same, for this kind of person.

4 Likes

They always are doing what they accuse others of doing. Ergo, Russia hacked the votes, which is why the election was so close, and why they were all shocked that Trump lost. Also explains how Mitch with 16% approval in his state still won.

Yeah, did you notice the part in the interview when he said, “Oh, you’re worried about me? You’re gonna put on a symposium and make $5 million?” Or something like that, alluding to the fact that the end grift (or next step) of his whole spiel is this “cyber security” symposium where he’ll fleece the flock he’s been gathering. Horrible, destructive and scary.

7 Likes

My fear is not about AZ using the report to change anything , it that many of Trump supporters believe that the Report going to remove Biden from the White House .
When that does not happen, they think that the only way to get justice is violence .
I fear we see Trump Supporters attacking and trying to kill Democrats .
We already seen some signs of this with the attempted kidnapping of WI governor in 2020 and someone shooting at the home of a Democratic Legislator in Alabama .

1 Like

I do not call it a audit.
I call it , A republican Legislature punishing Cities and Counties for the crime of voting for Biden .

Just his name makes me cringe. I just scan the BB Lindell headlines… then move on.

3 Likes

The farce is that AZ is paying Cyber Ninja for all the delays .
Wonder how much Cyber Ninja can get from the state , playing games and not turning out a report?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.