Ex-crack addict turned Trump loyalist harasses boy at DNC event

Originally published at: Ex-crack addict turned Trump loyalist harasses boy at DNC event - Boing Boing

11 Likes

… Christ, what an asshole

25 Likes

The kid kicked his ass!
the boy and the beast fighting GIF by Funimation

18 Likes

Here’s another picture of him, incognito.

13 Likes

Is that pass actually in his name? If not, that’d be a good reason to kick him out if he hasn’t already provided a reason by being an asshole.

15 Likes

Lindell’s true addiction may be to humiliating himself in public…

18 Likes

When Lindell accused Knowa of not being up on the news and Knowa replied, “I’m up on your bankruptcy, too, sir,” he could have easily walked away at that point. Instead he continued trying to engage Lindell, asking for sources.

Good job, Knowa. You’re an example of courage and integrity.

(Edited to replace “course” with “courage” which is what I meant.)

31 Likes

That he’s wearing it turned around is a clear sign that he’s badge sharing with someone else.

Only credentialed delegates, media, and guests can attend the convention in-person.

10 Likes

Think Sesame Street GIF

12 Likes

Wait a minute. I saw that Matt “Not the Upright Citizen” Walsh was also at the DNC “in disguise” (like anyone would recognize him.) Are these ding-dongs trying to pull a Good Liars/Jordan Klepper ambush thing on liberals? In the words of a former real estate conman and Emmy-snubbed game show host, “Sad.”

12 Likes

“So your source is trust me, bro?!”

I was nowhere near that confident when I was twelve. Hooray for Knowa, that’s a kid to watch.

25 Likes

Ex-crack addict

[ citation needed ]

7 Likes

Could perhaps pass for Elmo Sunk …

1 Like

“So your source is ‘trust me bro’?”

Damn, that kid really has his number. That really does encapsulate, in a nutshell, the argument strategy of those crying election fraud. They’ve got claims which are convincing only so long as you don’t pay any attention to the facts.

In this case, I assume he’s talking about this:

So it’s yet another “trust me bro” argument from Lindell, using a claim that’s neither new nor connected to reality.

11 Likes

More like “Mike Lindell got murdered by boy at DNC”

11 Likes

I wonder if he’s going to lie about the DNC crowd size. Any bets?

6 Likes
6 Likes

“It’s upside-down,” Lindell said. “Right now, this is the battle we’re in. It’s the spiritual battle of evil and good, and nonsensical and common sense. It’s like a teeter totter; but we’re winning. I really believe we’re winning.”

Whining. Not winning.

8 Likes

So, in the battle of good and evil, yelling at a 12-year-old for being smarter than you, then doing some investigative reporting in disguise on how people go to the bathroom, the good side is…

ETA: Mike “Lumpy” Lindell is pretty f*ing weird.

8 Likes

Stopped clock and all that. He’s just got the sides confused is all.

8 Likes