Big Liar Mike Lindell gets angry when a reporter tells him he has "evidence of nothing"

Originally published at: Big Liar Mike Lindell gets angry when a reporter tells him he has "evidence of nothing" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Wow, a member of the corporate media actually doing his job instead of humouring these Know-Nothings and grifters. There’s some hope yet.

36 Likes

They still put him on the TV. They did not need to do that in the first place.

18 Likes

This was so cringe I had to watch it twice.

7 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta schadenfreude.

9 Likes

Watching sad-sack grifters trying to hop the gravy train is kind of like watching someone running alongside the bus after it’s already left the bus stop, except with a lot less sympathy.

Back To School GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

17 Likes

what a sad, pathetic man.

14 Likes

Lindell has discovered a new purpose in life: lying.

Honestly, I’d respect him more if he went back to crack as a purpose.

11 Likes

Certainly less harmful to others than his current addiction to bullshit.

17 Likes

Well, it’s August. The clock is ticking on Trump being “reinstated” like Lindell promised.

I have to admit I’m morbidly curious about the AZ recount. Either it’s going to be a big dud and silently fade out of public consciousness, or they will come out with “proof” that is quickly torn apart by experts and fails in court (which they’ll say is more “evidence of the deep state”, and so more reasons to deny Biden is legitimate, and something they can crow about for years as they wreck other elections.)

8 Likes

38 Likes

If only he had something big and soft to cry into.

20 Likes

It’s a wonder that none of his pillows have attempted to smother him to death yet.

13 Likes

New purpose in life? Hasn’t that always been his purpose?

2 Likes

Please don’t lend it undue credibility by referring to it as an “audit.” At best it could be called “ballot fondling.”

21 Likes

Or “fraudit.”

Lindell has discovered a new purpose in life: lying.

Isn’t he more of a MyPillowWhiteKnuckleCrackhead? Religion and fanaticism has taken the place of his addiction and its just not enough.

9 Likes

Hate to be unkind, but we shouldn’t call him “MyPillowGuy” any more. We should call him “MyPillowCrackhead”.

3 Likes

I am thinking that there may be profit in showing Lindell an animation with the Matrix digital screen and suggesting that it is proof of voter fraud.

Matrix GIF by memecandy

11 Likes

And yet nothing has changed.

1 Like

Nice.

I’m stealing that.

9 Likes