Mike Lindell announces the next event whereupon he claims Trump will be resurrected or anointed or whatever

Originally published at: Mike Lindell announces the next event whereupon he claims Trump will be resurrected or anointed or whatever | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

39 Likes

There’s such a thing as a restoration tragedy?

29 Likes

Put up or shut up, Mike.

Sell tickets and put the money paid for those tickets into escrow. Put an equal amount of your own money into that same escrow. If Trump gets re-inaugurated by the end of the year, you get the whole kitty. If he doesn’t, on January 1st each ticket owner gets twice their ticket price back.

If you’re so confident that Trump will get back into office this is a sure fire bet.

33 Likes

I am only going if this will be more exciting than the last 3 day marathon event where they completely failed to ever disclose the mountains of evidence they had about the Chinese satellites changing the bamboo fibers to throw the election to Biden.

16 Likes

It’s only a matter of time before he branches out from pillows into track suits and sneakers.

32 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

22 Likes

However:

21 Likes

Mike, stop smoking your pillows.

32 Likes

How is this guy even still in business?

25 Likes

If wingnuts like Lindell can find Bannon then so can the guys with the handcuffs. Jail his ass for contempt of Congress already.

36 Likes

His target market are dumb as fuck and have spent much of their lives bleeding the economy.

15 Likes

Yeah, it’s right there in the name of his company, My Bullshit Factory, can’t miss it.

12 Likes

His target market were originally elderly folks with diminished capacity prone to ordering television products by phone.

These as seen on tv companies and their products often border on the predatory. They’re about one step away from multi-level marketing.

Being the official pillow of MAGA CHUDs just seems to be where he landed when “man that’s a garbage pillow” became the common story.

17 Likes

33 Likes

That is a new and different definition of “getting high on your own supply” that I have not heard before. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

This is absolutely the biggest cover-up for the biggest crime in history," Lindell told right-wing host Steve Bannon on Friday

Why isn’t that SoaB in prison already?

8 Likes

Does Goya make apple sauce?

4 Likes

I admit I was high and drunk through most of high school but seems to me a civics class taught us something about the way a case gets to the Supreme Court and this ain’t it. Pretty sure, with few exceptions, a case must work it’s way through lower courts. Does Lindell even have law school grad as his attorney?

17 Likes

Is MyPillowCrackhead just going to bring some papers to the steps of the Supreme Court? Does he think that that’s how it works? You just “bring” a case to the court, like that?

17 Likes