Mike Lindell announces the next event whereupon he claims Trump will be resurrected or anointed or whatever

Is there going to be a lunch break during this marathon?

2 Likes

Not if meth has anything to say about it.

9 Likes

Snl Thats Not How It Works GIF by Saturday Night Live

27 Likes

“… and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving.”

Er, mate, Thanksgiving is an American Only (and not all of them) Holiday. To us, it is just another Thursday. Now, Independence Day is a completely different matter.

“… Lindell told right-wing host Steve Bannon…”

Is Bannon still drawing breath? He wasn’t looking too healthy the last time I saw him on TV.

16 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

That’s exactly how it works!! It is in the constitution, which I haven’t read because it is too long, 2500 pages or something. You can drop your evidence in the slot and have like all the attorneys back you and then the Supreme Court will go, “Yes, 9-0! Jesus help us! Allah! Tom Cruise!!”

And then Donald J. Trump will ride into the white house on the back of a velociraptor, while shooting a machine gun!!!

25 Likes

It must be true, I saw it on a van!

21 Likes

kos

13 Likes

Mike, can you hurry up and get to the bit where Donald Trump will rapture his followers into the Kingdom of Heaven?

24 Likes

My day needed more Hudson Hawk clips.

4 Likes

Exactly.

Dear Mike:
“What case should we be following as it winds it way up to the Supreme Court?
Why haven’t we heard of this case?”

4 Likes

“I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving.” […] “I really believe it will be 9-0 that they will at least look at it,” he said of the court.

“They will at least look at it”? He’s admitting that the case isn’t even, as yet, scheduled to be heard by the SCOTUS: And if you go to the docket, there is no such case. Not in October, not in November, and certainly not on November 23, “the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.” Plus, this “news” is at least a month old:

15 Likes

Does he even have an attorney?

Also I love the thought of him throwing this at the Supreme Court, absolutely confident that they’ll cancel their thanksgiving day plans to reinstate Donald Trump as president.

8 Likes

I can’t imagine he does. He still has that Dominion lawsuit against him and any attorney would be driven mad by the guy just running his mouth.

8 Likes

A Florida van?

4 Likes

That caught my attention as well.

Recovering crack addict advertises plan to stay up for 3 days straight to push forward crazy-ass plan.

One wonders where he gets the stamina

5 Likes

Yeah, PG, you go right ahead & drop that case off. I’m sure the SCOTUS will drop everything
Make sure it’s printed on toilet paper, so it has some value.

Delusions of Grandeur.
But he apparently expects the SCOTUS to work on Black Friday… commie bastid.

Notice the Weasel Words: ‘up to’. The Texas AG hasn’t said a peep about this, & he sure doesn’t miss a chance to suck up to You Know Who.

Projection…
Oh, they tried to steal the election, but look who is sitting in the WH.
They are doing their damnedest to steal 'em from here on out, though.

9 Likes

This.

Not that it matters to the true believers, but here is yet more evidence that Mike Lindell is living in a fantasy world completely unconnected to how the legal system, or government, or the notion of “proof” works.

5 Likes

He claims he’s doing better than ever before, which would explain while he’s still at it. There’s an ass for every seat pillow.

4 Likes