Watch Mike Lindell lose his mind at his South Dakota symposium

Originally published at: Watch Mike Lindell lose his mind at his South Dakota symposium | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I saw this when it aired on CNN a few days ago. The patience and iron will of Donie O’Sullivan to go out and converse with these people is something else.

Anderson Cooper’s reaction at the end summarized the whole thing perfectly:

The “security expert” that is with Donie is pretty well known and has a voting machine hacking technique named after him. He knows his stuff.

35 Likes

How…how could you tell if Mikey lost his mind?

39 Likes

And yet the QAnon types subscribe to the Trump Rules of Evidence, which state that a mere hint of an accusation by Trump is definitive, undeniable proof beyond a reasonable doubt of whatever the claim is. For his opponents, however, a much higher burden is imposed and only Trump, at his sole discretion, will decide if his opponent’s evidence (and it has to be more than accusations) is sufficient. Spoiler alert: it never will be.

Also, when Trump makes a bare accusation, the burden lies with the opponent to prove the accusation is not true. Trump doesn’t have to provide any evidence. Also, the fact that many people believe Trump is substantial evidence that he’s correct.

29 Likes
25 Likes

I think it’s the opposite, actually. For the Q folks, any evidence is further proof of how entrenched the Deep State is and how sophisticated their ability to manufacture evidence. It’s a perfect self-reinforcing delusion.

26 Likes

Meanwhile, Lindell’s source turned out to be Dennis Montgomery.

18 Likes

That’s a fair point. In terms of QAnon, the more people come out against one of the conspiracy theories, the more that tends to prove that the QAnon-ers are correct (because The Elites don’t want you to know the truth!).

10 Likes

Sorry I was out last night - did I miss the whole restoration of Trump?

24 Likes

Oh, man, it was wild. You wasted your entire friday, believe me. I mean, he’s gone again now. You really had to be there…

27 Likes

Mike Lindell is a false pillow operation run by the Deep State to discredit the Stolen Election Narrative! Wake up, sheeple! Or snuggle down on to this MyPillow Giza Elegance Standard/Queen (16.5" x 26" + 2"), made with our patented interlocking fill, colored piped cording to easily distinguish loft level, 100% Giza Cotton Case, adjusts to your exact individual needs, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, 10-Year Warranty, machine washable and dryable, and yours for the low, low price of $45.45!

31 Likes

It was like one of those shows where a great musician comes briefly out of retirement.

“Trump Reinstatement: For One Night Only!”

He made America great again for one day, then inexplicably turned everything back over to Joe Biden and returned to Mar-a-Lago.

21 Likes

I wonder if O’Sullivan gets hazard pay for stuff like this, or if it’s just part of climbing the journalistic ladder?

10 Likes

Even Trump had to concede that the restoration wasn’t as successful as hoped.

restoration

50 Likes

Lindell reminds me of a degenerate gambler, can’t leave the tablet til every damn penny is lost, and their entire life is in the shitter.

22 Likes

When’s the next Trump reinstatement happening? Must be another date being pushed by now.

Hey, Mike, just an FYI: your evidence can only be determined to be evidence if you actually show it to people so they can verify it. Yes, that’s called “fact checking.” Because I can simply claim you’ve killed two women and buried them in the woods, and I have pictures of you I’m going to show the court, pictures which have NOTHING to do with the dead bodies, and that should be enough. Right? Would you really want to send someone to jail based on random claims without proof? No, never mind, don’t answer that Mickey, you’ll only embarrass yourself. Not that you could more much more than you have so far.

It’s grifting con men all the way down. Lindell is the gullible fool they’re hanging out to dry, but at least he’s still got his pillow sales going for him (totally lost it when the reporter said that near the end).

18 Likes

Genuine, photographic evidence.

18 Likes

Yep, I’m sold. Looks legit. Just put Mike in jail now, we don’t need to see anything more.

4 Likes

More like Deep Sleep.

12 Likes
12 Likes