Mike Lindell announces the next event whereupon he claims Trump will be resurrected or anointed or whatever

Didn’t they already say this isn’t their problem, and Congress needs to deal with it as the sole arbiter for presidential succession?

4 Likes

Wrong. Real Thanksgiving™ happened two weeks ago. Trump is still not president. You’re welcome.

22 Likes

Seems like we’ve already been here, with some Trumper claiming they were going to “take it to the Supreme Court,” and then the closest they came was standing outside in Washington DC, waving a sheaf of papers in the vague vicinity of the Supreme Court, and that was that.

8 Likes

Never underestimate the power of American Obstinate Stupidity.

6 Likes

Caveat: Remember that for GQP operatives “into escrow” is indistinguishable from “into my pocket.”

3 Likes

And on that day, as the sun rises for the last time, the God Emperor will shuck his raiment of flesh, unfurl his leathery wings, open his mandibles wide, and, chittering, will gather you all in his tentacles, and rend you in His love. And those who do not believe in Him, woe, woe unto them!

11 Likes

The really funny thing about the Millerites is that they turned into a whole bunch of other sects, several of which have had their own Great Disappointments.
I’m old enough to remember 1975, when the Jehovahs Witnesses decided Jesus was going to return. Weirdly, there are still Jehovahs Witnesses.
People who believe silly things are happy to believe other silly things I suppose. You know, like the republicans.

12 Likes

My washable pillow toilet paperfest?

< I respect this guy for his past; what he has done with his life, and yah. He’s a producer. >

1 Like

Who wants to do over/under on whether Lindell will go broke before he winds up in a fresh 12-step program for his new addiction?

This man needs help.

3 Likes

Too many teeth on that Habs goalie.

6 Likes

Do we have any measure of how much donation / GoFundMe money is going his way? Or whether this is paying off as advertising? It might be working fine for him.

2 Likes

Maybe we need an explanation even Lindell, Trump, and Trump’s cultists can understand.

Who owns the license for the old Schoolhouse Rock shorts? Can we make one for the process of getting a case before the Supreme Court, like “I’m Just a Bill”?

2 Likes

They obviously never understood the originals, or we wouldn’t be mired in this hellhole…

6 Likes

“I’m a case, just a kootsuit case. And I’m stuck on the Supreme Court steps…”

5 Likes

He has confirmed that he has fallen off the wagon and he has gone back to DRUGS!!!at least we as a country have now just chosen to make a joke out of his predictions. But what he has done is taken alot of heat off from his HONEY DONALD. If he keeps everyone’s attention on his MORONIC BLATHERING then DONALD AND HIS whole crowd of stealing Idiots will walk!!! Our top secret Documents and investigations are now in the hands of JARED AND HIS WIFE ALONG WITH DADDY. That no one in Washington has the BALLS to stand up to him. I have never seen THIS MUCH CORRUPTION IN OUR GOVERNMENT SINCE IT STARTED. We cannot just sweep all of this under the carpet and hope it goes away!!!

1 Like

How the world will end:

5 Likes

There isn’t one.

7 Likes

In my head I heard the opening part of sentence as

2 Likes

Rocky And Bullwinkle Internet GIF

13 Likes

Yeah it’s in the Constitution, the late, great Thos. Jefferson version.