Bigfoot is an unholy hybrid of fallen angels, humans, and apes, says reverend/exorcist

Finally, the movie Noah makes sense!

I’ve been a connoisseur of Discordia and dabbler in SubGenius folderol since before the XDay fiasco, but didn’t know of this, er, genius. Thanks for enlightening.

I merely thought Bill Bean was riffing off of CoSG stuff for yuks and profit. And what the heck, why not rip off the rubes who believe in even more insane crap like that there are sane Republicans?

Because you might end up believing the bullshit, that’s why. We carbon based units are funny that way.

3 Likes

I dunno, none of this sounds any crazier than any of the other crazy shit they tried to teach me in Catholic school. Different crazy, sure, but not crazier.

1 Like

Tom Cruise What GIF

3 Likes

Oh come on, this isn’t wackier than anything L. Ron Hubbard came up with.

2 Likes

He did; that’s where he got the Nephilim!

1 Like

1 Like

Confused Season 9 GIF by The Office

1 Like

It’s as good a theory as any, I guess.

1 Like

“I can prove this thing that most people don’t think exists is actually the progeny of this other thing that most people don’t think exists.”

1 Like

reminds me of this guy.

3 Likes

Bishop Facks: So, Father. Do you ever have any doubts about the religious life? Is your faith ever tested? Anything you would be worried about? Any doubts you’ve been having about any aspects of belief? Anything like that?
Father Dougal: Well, you know the way God made us all, right? And he’s looking down at us from heaven and everything?
Bishop Facks: Uh-huh.
[nods]
Father Dougal: And then his son came down and saved everyone and all that?
Bishop Facks: Yes.
Father Dougal: And when we die we’re all going to go to heaven?
Bishop Facks: Yes. What about it?
Father Dougal: Well, that’s the bit I have trouble with.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.