Bigoted teacher uses God as excuse for disrespecting his trans students

I’m a teacher, but I serve God first

Then let your God pay your bills.
tumblr_7999d18bce4809cd782b2dea5c717307_4950b85f_1280

35 Likes

Looks like this person shouldn’t be a teacher any more.

Also, don’t think the bible mentions anything about trans people. Unless they are using Leviticus to support their argument, in which case women in pants and people in cotton poly t-shirts are at the same level.

Maybe read Matthew 25:45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’"

9 Likes

Christ, “What an asshole.”

16 Likes

I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time
Friedrich Nietzsche

13 Likes

Yeah, I mean, he is a cannibal; but, at least he is ethical.

9 Likes

This shitty christian probably thinks he is a better christian because his last name is Cross.

2 Likes

Oh, Jeebus! Loudon. I was hoping this idiot was further away from NoVA.

Well, Fairfax was red when I moved here and now it’s blue. “Drive till you qualify” is still the mantra in NoVA and Loudon is the next county out…

3 Likes

“Do not be like the hypocrites who pray loudly in the public square for all to see. For surely, their desires have been fully satisfied.”

11 Likes

Gods who demand constant recognition and praise sound like weak and pathetic people who can’t be happy with themselves.

9 Likes

On a side note, when Neil Gaiman was called out on using BIPOC and non-binary actors for the upcoming Sandman TV show his reaction was

““I spent 30 years successfully battling bad movies of Sandman. I give zero fucks about people who don’t understand/ haven’t read Sandman whining about a non-binary Desire or that Death isn’t white enough. Watch the show, make up your minds.”

18 Likes

Does this bigot’s words rise to the level of blasphemy? You know what Leviticus says about that.

24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

I might start off with pebbles to see if he gets the message and knocks it off.

5 Likes

If Neil Gaiman wants to do something, you STFU and enjoy it.

3 Likes

The last time I checked God would have preferred they/them pronouns going by their own word, so that teacher should sit his ass down before using God as an excuse for acting like a tool.

11 Likes

Pretty certain Jesus had exactly zip to say about pronouns, especially English pronouns.

Also would be willing to bet a reasonable sum that this individual also insists on using “he/him/his” and “man” to refer to a person of unspecified gender.

7 Likes

God has a curious way of telling them exactly what they want to hear.

13 Likes

The term is “narcissist”.

3 Likes

Well, you know, patriarchy is traditional. /s

4 Likes

He’s saying he has a first amendment right to make those comments. That’s fair. He’s allowed to out himself as a bigot, but the school system isn’t obligated to let his chosen speech harm children or define their identities according to his religion, which would violate the first amendment prohibition against the government allowing an establishment of religion.

17 Likes

He needs to take a leaf out of these guys’ book.

21 Likes
4 Likes