Bill Nye: "5 Things You Need to Know About Climate Change"

[Read the post]

We’re f%<$ed.

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist. With nothing but admiration and respect, Mr. Nye.

[pic deleted]

Edited: sorry, didn’t know about the images thread.

2 Likes

Mars and Venus are starting to look better and better, aren’t they?

1 Like

Venus and Mars are all right tonight…

1 Like

Get thee hence to the PNG/JPG thread with that, please:

1 Like

Mea culpa – not a regular poster, somewhat irregular lurker, didn’t know about that. Will edit the original post.

1 Like

I think they meant that you should also post it in the bank. Not delete it from this thread.

7 Likes

No, you don’t have to delete it from here! Apparently it was a really good jpg, so you were being told to ALSO add it to our library of images.

4 Likes

Yeah, what @JonBristow said! I just meant that I liked it and thought it should go into our public resources!

6 Likes

Is this the kind of content that’s supposed to be slowly disappearing from NatGeo now that Rupert owns them?

Shhh. He didn’t notice this video yet.

1 Like

Bill Nye for Secretary of Energy.

1 Like

Fuck that noise, I’m voting for the deGrasse Tyson/Nye (or vice-versa, they both should be either/or/and president or veep) ticket for POTUS!

2 Likes

Wait! What? No!!!
Bring that pic back!
Then post it in the other thread for future reuse!

[size=10]Thank you.[/size]

2 Likes

Hugs. We are weirdos, post anything–literally anything–you want. I post hurdy Gurdys, jazz flute, and fish puns. You’re cool :smile:

5 Likes

The ultimate example, in my opinion, is that anybody who earns over the median income is a hypocrite if they talk about income inequality; anybody below the median is engaging in the politics of jealousy. With this magic, almost any issue can be made to vanish!

11 Likes
  1. There
  2. Is
  3. No
  4. Climate
  5. Change

The deniers have a far easier bundle to grasp.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.