Bill O'Reilly blames Biden, the airline, and anyone but himself for abusing a JetBlue employee

Originally published at: Bill O'Reilly blames Biden, the airline, and anyone but himself for abusing a JetBlue employee | Boing Boing

5 Likes

That’s the way to take personal responsibility, Bill, just like you used to proselytize about on the show you were fired from for not talking personal responsibility when you were sexually harassing your colleagues.

If this doesn’t get him on the no fly list, then there is no justice.

24 Likes

10 Likes

For posterity:

5 Likes

(predicting the future…)

There is no justice. Bill O’Reilly will continue to do whatever the fuck he wants because he has millions of dollars.

5 Likes

Haven’t been on a plane in years. The fucks I couldn’t give Bill. Stop flying. You don’t “need” to. You want to because you are rich and lazy and don’t care about anyone else.

ETA lots of people have a genuine need to fly: they have family they are separated from and don’t have the time to go any other way. Lots of flight, most of it, is discrectionary. I believe we should have a progressive tax on flights per year. One or two: no tax. Third maybe 5%, fourth, 10%, fifth 20%, sixth 40%, seventh 80%, eighth 200%, nineth 400%, tenth 1000%.

And this must apply to private jets of course. On the fuel. Because we are going to have to start paying duties on jet fuel.
Medical emergencies and death exceptions. Business can go fuck itself. Use videoconferencing.

6 Likes

How ridiculous that O’Reilly thinks he’s still somehow relevant. Most of his previous audience is either already dead, or has no idea what a ‘podcast’ is.

7 Likes

Does he? I mean, he’s flying JetBlue.

6 Likes

sheesh

3 Likes

It might be the only carrier flying directly from NYC to his tax haven Turks & Caicos.

7 Likes

…because he’s a straight white man.

Fixed that for you.

9 Likes

As far as him and his hurt feelings are concerned:

4 Likes

I saw comments like this on Twitter, too. Has JetBlue gone downhill? When I lived on the east coast, I would choose JetBlue because it was a way better experience than United, or Continental, or American, or even Delta. And even a couple three years ago, in the before times, I had good flights with them. People have been comparing them to Spirit, or (gasp) Frontier, which I can’t imagine. Then again, I haven’t flown in almost three years now.

3 Likes

If he has the money, he could charter a flight. Jet Blue is a discount carrier.

2 Likes

That might defeat the purpose of hiding income…

3 Likes

It would have kept him out of the news.

2 Likes

So would have behaving himself…

3 Likes

If he was capable of doing that, he would still be working at Fox News.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.