Snotty JetBlue passenger used blanket as tissue fined $10,500

Originally published at: Snotty JetBlue passenger used blanket as tissue fined $10,500 | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

7 Likes

I feel shocked they don’t know that it’s going to be a requirement. But I’m assuming they believe that they can get away with bullying service people into doing what they want. But this isn’t a Panara where the staff has no power and gives no fucks - airlines don’t have to put up with any bs.

8 Likes

It’s snot funny, stop laughing at their expense.

7 Likes

He would have been ok if he had apologized about the blanket and hadn’t been abusive. Asshats, these days! I tell ya!

The FAA didn’t release the name, but that MSN article seemed pretty confident it was Lil Pump, who seems like a delightful gentleman.

1 Like

‘A maskless gentleman’ Why did Jet Blue not kick him off after this part?

6 Likes

When you kiss your honey
and your nose is runny
you may think it’s funny
but it’s snot.

5 Likes

Free Dumb isn’t free.

1 Like

So was the large fine for being abusive? Seems pretty high for ruining a blanket.

2 Likes

The FAA have been making it clear that they’re not putting up with the bullshit anymore and will be imposing hefty fines.

https://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wireStory/faa-aims-fine-disruptive-air-passengers-31750-77350386

6 Likes

Running to the shed to shred that on the Fender.

3 Likes

JetBlew

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.