Plane passenger arrested for urinating on seat in front of him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/21/plane-passenger-arrested-for-u.html

2 Likes

Isn’t that what the magazine pocket is for?

11 Likes

I am amazed the passenger had enough room to be able to stand up and do it!

3 Likes

Airplanes — aluminum cans of hell.

6 Likes

Go look at the picture, he does it sitting.

5 Likes

Even more amazed!

If I tried that, the headline would be “Plane passenger arrested for urinating all over self”

15 Likes

“…she was told the airline would refund her checked baggage fee and would give her a $200 voucher.” -CBS

Why isn’t having to deal with this kind of BS not worth a free ticket? Or multiple free tickets? So, a passenger being harassed and nearly pissed on is worth $200 and change to Frontier? Wow.

12 Likes

Is Frontier running ads in Dickweed Quarterly and The Asshat right now? Because between this and the waste of molecules who punched a deaf, pregnant woman and her service dog for existing, Frontier really wants to reassess its marketing strategy. Marketing to the worst sector of human behavior doesn’t seem like a winning plan…

6 Likes

Someone’s gotta be the cheapest. If Frontier weren’t around then the next cheapest carrier would have this story.

Maybe the problem is that they have let their price drop too far? This guy clearly should have been on a bus where this sort of behavior isn’t newsworthy.

3 Likes

Isn’t a $200 voucher like three tickets on Frontier?

2 Likes

You could be right! In my neck of the concrete plane tickets under $200.00 are rarely seen.

2 Likes

At least on the bus, this shit ends at the next stop, which is at most a few minutes away. (At least it does with my transport district.)

2 Likes

I was thinking more of Greyhound/Megabus in this case.

1 Like

Do no attempt this while not being a white man.

13 Likes

Not everyone is cut out for living in polite society. Some are just feral humans that are just able enough to cloth themselves in order to camouflage their wild nature.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought I was flying United, it was a fight or flight reaction and my bladder emptied out of terror!

3 Likes

I’m so stealing “waste of molecules” for my next insult–well done!

2 Likes

And yet, they make it through the TSA line…

TSA can’t even filter out terrorists, let alone something more subtle like a misanthrope.

3 Likes

(With caveat that my experience of Greyhound is the desert Southwest where being a Desert Bus Driver seems to cause a level of … crankiness, and many years out of date because I get very travel sick and don’t like to subject me to others…) I can see Greyhound stopping and dropping that person at the next exit ramp, too. Even if that ramp is in the middle of the Mohave.

3 Likes