Plane passenger arrested for urinating on seat in front of him

“Don’t make me pull over” isn’t quite the threat coming from a pilot as opposed to a bus driver, is it?

4 Likes

That, my friend, is reserved for vomit. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

That’s kind of elitist, I’ve never seen anything like this on Megabus (or Amtrak).

2 Likes

Amtrak costs as much as an airline ticket for most stuff that’s more than one or two towns away. It has its own advantages, but cost is marginal. Low cost air carriers are hard to compete against on cost, although Amtrak has them absolutely clobbered on comfort.

3 Likes

Louis C.K. is looking pretty bad these days.

Dafuq%20-%20Samuel%20Johnson%20portrait%20by%20Joshua%20Reynolds

6 Likes

The existence of Dickweed Quarterly would explain sooo much about the current state of the world.

4 Likes

The whole business custom of “vouchers” for future trips is just ridiculous. What if someone never wants to fly on the plane again? A refund would be so much more fair as well as appropriate.

5 Likes

I know for certain that Amtrak removes unruly passengers at the next available stop. That one I’ve seen on both the Southwest Chief and the Zephyr. Getting tossed at Raton or the middle of Iowa is… interesting. (Both times, white dudes with entitlement issues.)

6 Likes

Every industry has trade rags…

3 Likes

No.

Reading about it was bad enough.

5 Likes

Does the FAA or the airlines maintain a blacklist for these kinds of passengers?

I expect we would see far fewer of these kinds of incidents of people knew they would be banned from all flights for a couple of years.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when breaking bad.

Actually I thought the point was that they catch everyone BUT terrorists.

1 Like

That would imply the existence of a lovecraftian horror that subsists on a diet of our misery. I see no other reason for the TSA to exist than to make entire families sad.

1 Like

Greyhound, where you can kill and eat a fellow passenger and still be able to walk the streets!

Wouldn’t another Samuel be more appropeeate in this case?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.