Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House were "well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government"

Ever!

I’m typing down here to raise the limit, so I can post.

3 Likes

Wait, I thought Republicans were the Party of Lincoln.

Do… do they not know what Lincoln did? I mean, they probably should, they spend so much of their time being bitter about it…

10 Likes

Not since Reagan put on lipstick and a short skirt and let racists get a peek at his ankles for a nickel.

American politics since the Civil War (and even before!) has been defined mostly by who the racists are voting for this year.

…at least until brown people started overwhelming them circa 2008…
(and now it’s about who can squash the brown vote the most to stop them from overwhelming the racists!)

12 Likes

Short of a pledge to kill himself, vomit from a random toddler is of more value than anything Bill O’Reilly says.

5 Likes

That’s not true!

A retirement announcement would also qualify.

6 Likes

& @ActionAbe - as a Canadian, can I say this…

BWAHAHAHAHAHA HOW’S IT FEEL?!?!?

Ok, thats out of my system… region blocking man, its the dumbest!

And try this one?

7 Likes
11 Likes

Which always discounts the millions of lives lost in the “Middle Passage” before they even got to the America or the fact that slaves working sugar plantations had lifespans of no more than 6-8 months

18 Likes

Bill doesn’t realize that the operative word in his sentence is SLAVE. Also, he doesn’t care. Because he’s a horrible, horrible example of a human being. Everything is about HIM, and how things make him FEEL. He’s like the old Stephen Colbert Report character, but he’s not in on the joke, just sincere and completely clueless to his own stupidity.

11 Likes

But he only tells the truth! I know that because he says so. (I’m actually quoting someone I know here. . . :confused: )

9 Likes

You are officially THE BOSS.

2 Likes

Sigh. This withered husk is still walking and talking? The average age of his viewers is, no joke, 72 years. And that’s as of 2014, so it’s possibly even higher now. No offense to the oldsters who aren’t horrible racists, but… could Bill and his audience just die already?

11 Likes

The VERY high prices paid for slaves would seem to be strong evidence that the cost of feeding, housing, clothing, and torturing work out of slaves was much lower than the cost pf paying free labor.

6 Likes

I’m tempted to make a joke about telling O’Reilly, “Hey, m-fer, get me more iced tea,” but I’m not sure how many people will understand the reference, so I’ll just share this reminder that almost a decade ago O’Reilly was amazed by how well behaved the patrons at a Harlem restaurant were.

There wasn’t one person in Sylvia’s who was screaming, ‘M-Fer, I want more iced tea.’ …You know, I mean, everybody was – it was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun. And there wasn’t any kind of craziness at all.

9 Likes

what an asshole

4 Likes

I do remember that, another instance that made me wonder what kind of sick country I live in where this man goes on (and on and on) being a respected pundit (and author!). Gee Bill, black people can act like just like “civilized” white people. Whodathunkit! Keerist, what an asshole.

11 Likes

8 Likes

I like the spelling change of his name, O’liely, terrific, but the gif incites violence and stoops too low. Keep in mind: “when they go LOW, we go HIGH.”

3 Likes

Got It !!!

14 Likes

In 2007. And this man continues to have his own television show.

There aren’t enough facepalms in the whole internets.

6 Likes