Billionaire Bill Gross accused of playing Gilligan's Island theme song on loop to disturb billionaire neighbor

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/27/billionaire-bill-gross-accused-of-playing-gilligans-island-theme-song-on-loop-to-disturb-billionaire-neighbor.html

1 Like

At least is was that and not UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKER.

3 Likes

Obligatory

4 Likes

Cory mentioned the other day in his newsletter that the race to be the first trillionaire means that a few billionaires will have to be immiserated.

5 Likes

I have here the world’s smallest violin, playing the Gilligan’s Island theme

Ps. Nice lyrics

6 Likes

I’ve always loved STAIRWAY TO GILLIGAN’S ISLAND and play that regularly on 5-string banjo. My cat (now RIP) would perch on my knee directly in front of the instrument, dig in her claws, and ‘sing’ (howl) along with me. It was a bonding experience, right?

Were I to blast amplified sounds at bothersome neighbors, cat howls at 120 db would work.

4 Likes

Call me crazy but if I was a BILLIONAIRE I could think of a lot better ways to spend my time than this sort of nonsense.

2 Likes

Billions are wasted on the wrong people.

1 Like

First World Billionaire Problems.

1 Like

It won’t be billionaires who are immiserated, it will be the rest of us.

1 Like

Very nice. Nailed the scansion and everything!

1 Like

I don’t think that show would have worked as well if all the characters had been Thurston Howells.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.